Holiday Activities

Hadrian's POV:

After the first day of our holiday, Draco had been planning different activities for us to do throughout the summer. We were in our second week and had already done so much. The day after the zoo, we went shopping and had a meal out with our parents. Swimming at a beach, hiking, and my favorite so far, horse riding. 

As of now, I had no idea what Draco had planned for today, but if I know anything it will be fun. Draco liked to surprise me and to be fair, I like to be surprised. Waking up this morning wrapped in Draco's arms was something I was accustomed to now. Surrounded by his heat, made me comfortable. Nudging Draco awake, I unwrapped myself from his arms and sat up. I headed towards the bathroom for a shower.

After showering and getting dressed, I exited the bathroom to see Draco putting on his shoes. Sneaking up behind him as quietly as I could. Once behind Draco, I jumped on his back smiling at his shocked face. After calming down from his shock, Draco started to smile and this made me happy. I was getting ready to get off Draco, when he grabbed me and secured me on his back, giving me a piggy back. 

Draco continued to carry me on his back as we headed downstairs for food. Instead of letting me down, Draco moved me off his back and held me in his lap, allowing me to hug him as he ate. I wasn't too hungry, so I happily ate a piece of toast, before turning around and hugging Draco again. 

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

We had finished breakfast, and Draco had taken us out somewhere. We were in a muggle city, heading to the surprised location. After a short walk, Draco stopped in front of a building, dragging me in through the doors. Once inside the building, I noticed the skates and the ice rink. We were going ice skating and I couldn't help the smile from appearing on my face. 

Draco's POV:

The smile that graced my mates face made me incredibly happy. I was glad he liked what I had planned for us. Hadrian had told me multiple times how he had always wanted to skate again like he had a few times as a child. Hearing him recount the stories of his childhood and the joy in his voice, made me happy for him. And now, seeing the joy in his face and happiness within his eyes, made this whole thing worth it. 

Grabbing our skates and putting them on, I grabbed Hadrian's hand and headed towards the rink. We set off around the rink, hand in hand. We spent hours skating, before we became tired. Normally, we would have headed home straight away, However, today, I had planned another surprise. I was taking Hadrian to a restaurant for tea. I had made a reservation at an Italian restaurant close to the rink.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

We had just got home after our meal. Hadrian had gotten a ham pizza, while I had gotten a spaghetti Bolognaise, followed by ice cream sundaes for dessert. Once home, Hadrian and I headed upstairs to our room for a bath. Hadrian headed in first and came out dressed in his PJs. I went in after him and came out to see Hadrian in our bed reading a book. Once he noticed I was out of the bath, he put his book down and moved over to make space for me. 

Cuddling Hadrian close to me, I started to move my fingers through Hadrian's hair, lulling him off to sleep. Snores filtered into the room as Hadrian fell asleep. Moving us around, positioning Hadrian on my chest, I switched the lights off and drifted off asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

I would like to apologies for my lack of updates recently. I have been busy with college work and have been stressed over writing a project report for my grade. I should be finishing college in a few weeks and should be able t write more.

I am glad you enjoy my work and again I'm sorry for my lack of writing.