Lazy Day

3rd Person POV

As the sun started to rise, shining its golden rays on the manor, the two teens were still cuddled up together in the library. The fire having gone out hours prior due to the lack of wood, meant the room had a cold air to it. This had made the boys curl up more, in order to share body heat.

The bright rays entered the library through the opened curtains, causing Draco to slowly awaken. As he awoke, the small raven headed teen on his lap, didn't release his grip. Instead, it tightened, trapping Draco in a death like vice grip.

Draco's POV

The first thing I noticed when I awoke was the fact I was not in my room. instead I was still in the library from last night. The second thing I noticed was the arms snaked around my torso. After a minute of silent panic as to who might be the culprit, the body moved. it revelled the smooth, calm face of the sleeping prince, Hadrian. He looked adorable when asleep, as if he had nothing to fear, no worries laced into his small frae. It was relaxing.

I hadn't realized how long I had been staring at his features, but all to soon, the angel started to wake up. I didn't want to move my arms that held him to my chest but I reluctantly released and watched him stretch.

I noticed that Hadrian's hair was a mess, but before I could say anything, his gaze locked wit mine and all I could do was stare into his bright, innocent looking eyes. This boy would be the death of me, and I am not one to complain with the thought of that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Time skip~

We had just finished eating our breakfast, which was amazing might I saw, you can never go wrong with an English breakfast. Hadrian still looked half asleep, and I don't blame him, we stayed up taking till early hours of the morning. I noticed my mum glancing between Hadrian and I as we were both in the clothes from yesterday, which I never normally do. I'm usually the first dressed in the morning, but I didn't fancy getting changed today. I was quite happy to stay in bed reading the book I abandoned yesterday.

From what I could see, Hadrian had the same idea as me, going to bed and doing nothing. It's not like we have anything planned for today or any guests coming over. So a lazy day is what I had. I read my books with Hadrian asleep next to me. I don't know why he wanted to sleep next to me, but it calmed me. The day flew by and before I knew it, I to was getting ready to sleep, Hadrian located in my arms for the second night in a row.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

sorry for the lack of updates recently I've been busy with work and family issues. I hope to be more active again but if not I'm deeply sorry.

if there are any mistakes or you have any suggestions for the next chapter/ chapters please don't be afraid to message me.