Friends, Mates and Lovers

Hadrian's POV

Time seemed to slow down when our lips met. His soft, lips tasting of the green apple he had eaten previously, attacked my mouth, infecting my senses. I wanted more, no, I needed more. As time went by, the soft kiss, turned more rough, Draco savaging my lips as if they were his only reason to live. I was now lying on my back with Draco above me, but I dint care, Draco was all I wanted, all I needed in that minute.

After minutes of kissing, we broke apart for some air, both of our faces painted red from our previous activities. I'm not gonna lie, I loved the feeling of Draco's lips on mine. The feeling was addictive and I needed more. It was like a drug and I wanted more. Once I had caught my breath, I was back on Draco's lips, craving more of him.

He kissed me back almost immediately, pushing me down again, so he was above me, preventing me from escaping. My arms were wrapped around his neck, but were soon moved above my head, being held by the blonde angel. The kiss soon became more aggressive, with Draco licking my lips in an attempt to open my mouth. I tried to fight back, but being a submissive meant I gave in and allowed him to explore my mouth.

His tongue danced around my mouth touching every area over and over again. The feeling of the wet muscle in my mouth made me go crazy. Eventually, I built up enough energy to fight back, trying to dominate Draco, but again, he won now sucking on my tongue. I couldn't help but moan, it was pure heaven.

Draco's POV

Holy shit he tasted amazing. All I could taste was caramel and cherry, ad good was it an amazing combination of flavours. I could no longer control myself. The kiss got better when he tried to dominate me, allowing me to show him who was in control. his tongue attempted to enter my mouth, but instead I caught it and started to suck on it. This action got an unexpected reaction from the boy below me. He fucking moaned and god was it fucking hot. It sounded amazing.

I kept sucking on his tongue, wanting more moans to escape his lips and infect my hearing. His moans flooded my senses and encouraged me to continue. His sweet sounds blocked out any and all noise around us, meaning all I could here was him and him alone. Hadrian was a moaning mess by the time we split again. His entire face flushed red and his eyes closed, making it even more adorable.

It took a few minutes to calm down and catch our breaths but god was that amazing. It also answered my question. He was mine and I would fight anyone who tried to take him away. Hadrian had finally come around and spoke up first asking if he was just dreaming. The only thing I could say was 'Mate'.

The look of shock covered Hadrian's face, but soon settled into a happy smile, which caused my stomach to fill with butterflies. Does this mean he likes me and is happy to be my mate. The answer I got was via the small beauty crawling into my lap, ad pecking my lips before curling up and falling asleep.

This boy was my mate and my angel. I would kill for him and I would protect him from anything and anyone. I started to drift off to sleep, with the bean asleep in my arms, the only thoughts in my mind being 'I love you Hades.'