Deep Discussions

3rd Person POV:

Due to Draco being to absorbed in the different books about the variety of areas of creature inheritances, he didn't notice the fragile, small frame of the phoenix dragon teen enter the room and slowly walk over to them. With a simple tap on the shoulder, the elder of the two was alerted to the new person within the book filled room.

The small Raven haired teen looked as though he wanted to say something, but was too nervous to do so.  Upon seeing this, Draco put his book down, and motioned towards the cosy looking seating area by a large fire place. Both teens moved towards the seating area, and positioned themselves so they were comfortable.

Hadrian's POV:

I wanted to get to know Draco and get close to him. I don't know why, but I felt a pull when around him. It confused me and I wanted to know why. Not only did I find myself being pulled towards him, I felt myself cam down and relax while in his presence.

After about 5 minute of silence, I had built up the courage to speak. I wanted to get to know the real Draco, not the front he put on when at Hogwarts. We spent around an hour talking about anything that came to mind. I didn't realise what time it was until I glance up at the clock. It was nearing 1am and I hadn't slept much the day prior due to inheritances and appointments.

Yawning showed me just how tired I was. I could happily fall asleep where I was, but due to nightmares plaguing my sleep, I didn't want to sleep. Draco, upon noticing my tiredness, asked why I didn't head to bed. I just gave a look that portrayed my emotions and I was suddenly pressed against him lying on the sofa. I was pressed against his chest and he started to run his fingers through my hair. This simple action calmed me and lulled me to sleep, along with the soft beating of Draco's heart beat. It was calming and I was asleep within minutes.

Draco's POV:

As I was stroking Hadrian's soft locks, I noticed I myself had calmed down and was starting to feel sleepy. This was shocking as I was a diagnosed Insomniac, and I found it hard to sleep.  I was grateful at the feeling of sleep creeping through me and trying to engulf me.

I noticed the soft sounds coming from the sleeping raven on my chest. He was cute and I couldn't deny that fact. His soft snores, lulled me to sleep, and I didn't fight the darkness that engulfed my consciousness.