Hogwarts Awaits

3rd Person POV:

It had been a few weeks since both boys had confessed to each other, soon becoming a couple. The day after the confession, it was revealed that they were mates and neither boy could be happier at the news.

As it was now the 1st of September, everyone was heading back to Hogwarts for their 5th year, and nerves were settling in Hadrian's stomach. He had no idea what this year had in store for him and he wasn't ready to see those who lied to him. Dumbledore was someone Hadrian nor Draco wanted to see, as he ha been the reason Hadrian had been abused for years .

They were waiting at the station for Draco's friends who were slowly stating to arrive. Unfortunately, before Pansy, Blaise and Theo arrived, the obnoxious voices of the Weasleys were heard behind them. God did Hadrian and Hadrian not want to see them, let alone speak to them

Draco's POV:

Just what we needed, the family of blood traitors were bitching behind us. Thankfully, all my friends had arrived, meaning that we could get on the train and find a compartment. Due to the stress of seeing the backstabbers so soon, Hadrian was huddled into my arms hiding his gaze from his previous friends.

We entered the train ad started searching for a compartment near the back of the train away from prying eyes and ears. A s soon as we found a compartment, I pulled Hadrian down onto my lap, cuddling him into my chest, with my fingers running through his hair in a calming way. Once everyone was seated and settled, all eyes turned to me, all directed at the raven curled up in my lap with his head in my chest. Before anyone asked anything, I set up some silencing charms and locked the door to make sure no one entered the compartment.

'Who's the little raven in your lap, Dray?' Pansy questioned me.  Without hesitation, I looked at them before staring at my angel in my lap. ' He's my mate and someone important to me. His name is Hadrian and until recently he was left in an abusive household.' All eyes widened and mouths opened, but I was distracted by the soft snores coming from my now sleeping mate. They were adorable and looked so peaceful when sleeping.

------------------Time skip-----------------

After a long train ride, we finally got to Hogsmeade  station. Hadrian had woken up around an hour ago, but hadn't really spoken much, more interested with drawing patterns on my hands and arms. We got up and exited the train ad made our way to the carriages, to be taken to the castle.

Once we got to the castle, Hadrian was informed that he was to be sorted before the first years. Hadrian had to wait by McGonagall for everyone to sit down and settle down. After everyone was settled down, Hadrian's name was called and he was led to the stool, with the hat placed on his head.

Hadrian's POV:

 I had to wait for everyone to sit down and shut up before I could be seated next to my mate. Once everyone had sat down, McGonagall called out my name, which I had decided to go as myself, no fake names. As soon as Riddle was called out, everyone's eyes were on me and I moved to sit on the stool. Once seated the hat was placed on my head and the familiar voice was heard. It only took a minute or two before my house was shouted out. 

Gasps were heard as 'Slytherin' was shouted out, and I made my way to my to the empty seat next to Draco and by his friends. A small smile formed on my face as I saw the pride in my mothers and boyfriends face.

This year was going to be interesting...