Start of a new year

Draco's POV:

I woke up early this morning so I could prepare and pack Hadrian's and my own trunks for the start of the new Hogwarts year. Hadrian had most of his clothes sorted and folded ready to be placed in his trunk. He hated being unprepared so started sorting his clothes out last week. His books however had not been sorted yet and he would be sorting them once he woke up. 

After showering and getting changed, I started sorting my clothes out. Even though Hadrian and I could come home whenever we wanted , I still wanted a good amount of clothes both comfortable and formal, for being at Hogwarts. 

After about an hour, Hadrian started waking up. I put what I was doing down, and went over to him. He needed to shower and finish packing, before even thinking of eating breakfast. luckily it was only 7 and the train wouldn't leave for another few hours. Helping Hadrian to fully wake up, he got up and headed to the shower, muttering a quick 'Love ya' as he walked past me.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

Both trunks had been packed and moved to the front door ready for when we left to the platform. Hadrian had woken up fully and was happily eating his breakfast, whilst making conversation with everyone present. Breakfast had been prepared and the assortment of food included freshly made bread rolls, crispy bacon, sizzling sausages, fried eggs and then a mix of fruits and pastries. 

After finishing breakfast, everybody within the manor went off to do something. Hadrian and I however, went to sit in the living room cuddled up waiting for my parents to announce we were leaving. It didn't take to long for my father to come down into the living room and let us know we would be leaving in the next five minutes. 

Shoes and coats had been put on and we were ready to go. Grabbing our trunks and the hands of my parents, we were taken to the platform. Due to the fact we came earlier then most, the platform was practically empty. Only a few families were around saying goodbyes to their kids. Hadrian and I bid goodbye to my mother and father, before entering the train. 

Once we entered the train, Hadrian grabbed my hand and headed towards the back of the train towards the quieter compartments. He entered the compartment that had the largest and what looked to be some comfortable seats. Sitting down, I pulled Hadrian into my arms and asked him 'what are you looking forward to this year Hades?' He looked to be thinking for a good minute, before snuggling into my arms and answering. 'I'm looking forward to spending time with everyone and getting to learn more' 

We continued to converse while waiting for our friends to arrive. We were waiting for a good 20 minutes before the first of our group showed up. Luna and Pansy entered the compartment and sat down, greeting us and joining our conversation. after another 10 minutes, everyone but Blaise was now sitting in the compartment, telling stories of their holiday. 

Everyone had arrived and the train had set off now. We were all happily talking, before the door was slammed open and  in walked the trio no one wanted to see. Ginny looked in with disgust before spotting Hadrian snugged in my arms. 'What's he doing in your arms? That's disgusting' Ginny shrieked out. However, before anything could be said to her, the door slammed shut in their face and the sound of the lock clicking sounded out. Glancing around the compartment, all eyes ended up on a certain raven headed boy sat in my arms. 

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

We had finally arrived at Hogwarts and had entered the Great Hall. As we were sitting down, the stare of an old goat faced man was burning into the back of my head. 

This was gonna be an interesting year......