Settling in and lessons

Draco's POV:

After the welcoming feast and the sorting of the first years, I grabbed my submissive's hand and led him down to the Slytherin common room with our friends. However, while walking down the corridor to the dungeons, we bumped into the Weasley Twins. Neither one of them seemed to want to tart a fight, instead they looked like they wanted to talk. I have never had a problem with the twins, they were the most normal out of the Weasleys and seemed the nicest to Hadrian when he was still Harry.

They grabbed us and pulled us into an abandoned classroom, shutting the doors and casting a silencing spell on the room. They looked at ach other, and then at us before Fred began to speak. 'Hey Harry or should we call you Hadrian, we are sorry for what our family has done to you.' This was followed by our eyes widening and George saying ' thought we would let you know that we support and follow you, much like Bill, Charlie and dad do. We regret not noticing what our family was doing to you until recently when we over heard a conversation our mother had with Dumb-as-a-door.'

To say Hadrian and I were shocked would be an understatement would be lying. Hades still had friends that he could trust from his old life. ' I'm glad that I have friends like you two Fred, George' Hadrian said while gripping onto me like a koala. ' I may not have known you both personally, but I'm willing to put our petty past behind us. You've been there for my mate and therefore, you are a friend and someone we can confine in' I stated holding out my hand for the to shake.

After shaking my hand, we spoke for another 5 minutes, before saying our farewells and going to our common rooms. Once we reached the common room, I led Hadrian up into our dorm room, laying us on my bed. He looked tired and considering we had lessons tomorrow, I was alright with us going to sleep. I moved to grab my wand to change our clothes, before turning the lights off and hugging Hadrian again. Listening to Hade's breathing even out, I slipped into a peaceful sleep.

-------Time skip-----------

Hadrian and I were on our way to the Great Hall for breakfast and to get our time tables. Hadrian looked a lot more cheerful and energetic then yesterday, which made me feel better. My mate was happy, making me happy. We sat down near the front of the hall, waiting for Snape to bring our time tables to us. Once he had, Hadrian went to grab some food, while I was happily drinking my tea.

Hadrian passed me an apple, like he did when we were at home, before grabbing himself a slice of toast and some orange juice. We were eating before we saw the annoying trio enter the hall looking pissed. Wonder what's got them in a shitty mood. They looked as if someone had delivered some unwanted news to them, which knowing Dumb-Bitch, the did.

Hadrian had finished his toast and juice just as I finished my apple and tea. We said our goodbyes to our friends and left to head to our first lesson, which unfortunately was Defence Against the Dar Arts with Umbridge. How fun. If that bitch does anything to Hadrian, my father will hear about it.

---------Timeskip----------

That bitch had the nerve to give all of Slytherin a detention because we refused to move. No one was gonna go, instead we were gonna go to Snape and have him sort this shit out. We left the room and headed to potions, which we had with the Gryffindor's

This was gonna be fun................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

I hop everyone is doing well, I'm hoping that over the next few weeks I will be able to update more due to having to work from home. If you have any suggestions for the next chapter please comment them so I can read them and implement them into the chapter. If there are any mistakes please let me know so I can sort them out.