A Warm Winter Evening

Hadrian's POV:

Surprisingly, after the hectic start to the year, the school term had been like many other school terms. Long and boring. The annoying trio had left us all alone for the most part, aside from the snarky remarks they made from time to time. Winter break had quickly approached, and most were heading home to spend Christmas with family and friends. 

We were fast approaching the train station and with that, fast approaching the path to two weeks escape from school. Draco surprisingly was asleep on my shoulder after spending 4 hours last night arguing with Blaise about their favourite book series to read. Neither would stop and it eventually finished with them agreeing to disagree. 

Arriving at the station, the sounds of greetings from families hit my ears and Draco started to stare. Grabbing our luggage we left the carriage and made our way to the exit, ready to locate the Malfoy lord and lady. Spotting the iconic platinum blonde hair of Lucius, we pushed through the gathering crowds, finally hitting them hiding in the far back. 

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

Draco's POV:

We had been home for nearly 5 days and myself and Hadrian had spent most our time curled up together either reading, talking or watching muggle TV shows (specifically the cartoon show Danny Phantom). However, tonight everyone but us would be out of the manor for matter I didn't, nor bothered to listen to. 

Hadrian had been curled up in my side when I felt a faint hand move up thigh. I took no notice of it until it happened again. Hadrian was up to something and I wanted to see how far he would take it. 

Although we had been dating for a while now we hadn't gone too far. The furthest we had been was hand jobs at most. We hadn't wanted to do it at school and whenever we were home, we were usually interrupted. 

I felt Hadrian shift and the blanket covering us was pushed away. He looked me straight in the eyes and asked if I wanted to continue, which of course I answered with a fast nod of my head and affirmative yes. 

Before he could move, however, I slammed my lips to his and immediately went for his mouth. His small tongue danced alongside mine within his mouth. Sweet moans started to leave him as I sucked on his tongue. My hands, at the same time, had made their way to his shirt. Buttons were being undone, when I moved from his lips to his porcelain neck. Marking every so often, as I searched for his sweet spot. 

A loud sluttish moan invaded my ears and I knew at that moment that I had found what I had been looking for. I attacked that spot with kisses, nips and sucking. I was determined to leave ,y mark, claiming him as mine.  Five minutes of relentless attention to his neck and chest, Hadrian had become a sweaty moaning mess. Leaving his neck, I moved to grab him and lifted him up. Moving us towards our bed.

Plopping him down on the soft mattress, he moved to remove his shirt as i ripped mine off as well. Hadrian then went on to remove his trousers, but before he could remove his underwear, I pinned him to the bed, ready to tease the fuck out of him.

This would be fun.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

authors note:

Figured I should upload something as I was feeling up to it and had the time. I plan to upload again soon before I have to start exams and assignments.