Christmas Break

3rd Person POV:

The first term of the school year had come to an end and all of the students were getting ready to go home to their families. Hadrian and his friends had already packed and were enjoying the time they had to talk before they had to go to Hogsmeade in order to catch the train.

Over the past term, Hadrian and Draco had become even closer (if that was even possible), while all their friends got to know each other. In their free time, the group where always together away from peoples view, usually hanging around near the Black Lake or in abandoned classrooms. If they were seen together by Dumb-as-a-dore, they faked arguments and pretended to be in the midst of a fight.

Draco, Hadrian, Pansy and Blaise headed down to the carriages outside waiting for students. On their way down to the front, they met up with their Gryffindor friends and Luna, who were conversing about their plans for Christmas. The twins were only going back because their parents wanted them home, if they had a choice, they would have rather stayed at Hogwarts away from their family.

The carriage ride to the station was filled with laughter and jokes, it was relaxing and all were feeling better about the year ahead of them. As the carriage arrived at the station, the group got off the carriage and headed into the train in search of seating area. 

It didn't take too long to find an appropriate sized carriage, big enough and private enough for them all. Silencing and locking charms were put on, to prevent people from entering and disturbing them. Everyone had settled down and the conversation continued to flow, with only Pansy falling asleep.

-----------Time Skip---------------

Lucius had just arrived home from collect Hadrian and Draco from the station. Everyone had bid their goodbyes and had promised to write over their two weeks off. The pair of mates were welcomed home with warm hugs and welcoming greetings. Both boys were happy to be home and immediately fell into the loving embraces of their mothers, missing the warmth and comfort they provided.

They were sent upstairs to unpack and change into comfortable clothes, before heading back downstairs to enjoy the meal the house elves had made. The elves had prepared a lovely gammon joint, soaked and cooked in honey. This was served with creamy mash potatoes and a variety of vegetables to go along side the juicy joint. This meal was served to the family and was consumed while a conversation flowed from all sitting down.

After the meal, the family migrated to the living room, were Draco pulled Hadrian into his lap, before wrapping his arms around the boys small waist. Hadrian immediately relaxed into the chest of his mate, and leaned his head back. The boys' parents looked at the scene before them with loving gazes and watched as the smaller boy slowly fell asleep into the dominants chest.

After an hour of conversing, minus the sleeping sub, Draco lifted Hadrian up into his arms and said his goodnights. After bidding good night to his parents and Hadrian's parents, Draco carried his sleeping mate up to their room, and laid him on their queen sized bed. Draco, instead of having a shower, changed into his pyjama shorts and a random tank top. He then moved over to Hadrian and removed all but his underwear, before putting Hadrian in one of his hoodies.

Climbing into the bed, beside Hadrian's sleeping form, Draco pulled his mate close to him and kissed his forehead. Lights were turned off and the soft breaths of his submissive, lulled Draco to sleep. Before long, both boys were asleep, wrapped around in each other. Heads nestled together, quiet snores sounding from the boys, both enveloped together.

----------------------------------------------------

Author's note: