Him instead

This book needs angst and here I am to deliver them the best way I can so.....here *awkwardly hands you tissues*

3rd person's POV:
You sat down on one of the seats on the quinjets with a thump and you sigh in relief as bucky and sam sits on either side of you, your brother, glaring at you as he sat in front of you. You ignore his glaring daggers and put your head on bucky's shoulders, your whole body aching.

Once everyone was boarded on the jet, natasha and clint drove it and the rest of the drive back to the compound was bloody murder. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

The mission was a success as always, no casualties but a few injured and all of you were exhausted. Why was steve glaring at you? You didn't know. You raised a questioning brow at his actions but his glare never faltered.

You wondered if it was when you climbed atop of a building to save twin children but you were too tired to ask. He had protests but he was too late as you were already on top of the collapsing building, making your way to the sobbing children.

Tony and sam saved you and the twins as you approached bucky for support, out of all the team they could see you were the most exhausted.

Despite getting the supersoldier serum, your asthma was still there as you were so so much more weaker than your brother before getting the serum, so naturally you wanted to become stronger and help around, and you have a disease called Rogers Syndrome that made you stubborn as fuck so, who could really stop you from getting the same serum?

You still had asthma attacks from time to time and the others knew your condition and made you their personal baby, not that you didn't mind but if it was getting out of hand you were gonna boil their teeth.

Sam took your legs and put it on top his lap, rubbing it a bit as you tried to protest but bucky held you down, laying your head on his lap. You were smaller than the 2 men as you lay, you pouted at the size difference but they assured you it was fine, thor and loki teasing you about it and you just rolled your eyes at the brothers' banter.

You looked to your brother to see he was still glaring at you. You furrowed your brows and looked up at bucky, asking for help. Bucky shrugged it off. You looked at sam for help too, to your defeat the man was already dozing off, his arms hung loosely by his side as you carefully sat up.

Sam jolted asleep and you chuckled as he looked at his lap, looking around for your missing legs. "Sam, I'm right here" you wave to catch his attention and he looked at you as if a shepherd found his lost sheep and you shake your head smiling.

You sat up and took bucky and sam's head and laid them on your lap. They looked confused as fuck as they tried to get up but you held their foreheads to stop moving, giving them a stern look as they grumbled but soon found it comfortable on your lap, and within minutes they were soft snoring dorks. You snorted at them.

Leaned your head back as you closed your eyes, massaging the scalp of the 2 men on your lap. You giggled quietly as wanda took a picture while you posed for it, mimicking wanda's pose as you positioned your hands hovering above the boys' head and your eyes closed.

Your eyes found steve's once more and he was still glaring at you. "What the hell did I do?" You mouthed to him as he silently scoffed and stood up to walk away.

"Drama queen" you rolled your eyes. The team's faces was dirty and bruised and you looked at their exhausted features as you smile to yourself, humming a quiet song.

-time skip-
You didn't even realize you slept but you woke up shaken by tony flicking your forehead. Sam and bucky wasn't sleeping in your lap anymore.