Art session

Steve's POV:
Me and Y/n just got back from the bookstore carrying our art materials as we laid them on the couch. Y/n sat down with a huff, kinda tired. I mean, we did walk to and from the store, it didn't affect me for obvious reasons.

We were in the tower and we were bored as we arranged the materials, when suddenly Y/n springs up.

"Hey I have an idea!" she says and looks to me

I chuckle at her enthusiasm. "And what might that be?" I ask her.

"Drawing session! Let's draw something and we ask the others who has the better drawing. We won't show what we drew to the other person though" she suggests.

I raise a brow. "Loser tries to steal bucky's plums and eat two" I smirk back at her.

She thinks about it and shakes my hand and says "deal" and we started drawing.

I looked around trying to find something to draw. My eyes stopped on one particular subject and I started drawing, smiling as I picked up a pencil

Y/n's POV:
You decided to draw Steve since you had a small crush on him....okay maybe a big crush but not that big.

Yep, it's kinda big, but meh.

(A/n: i have no idea how to draw so i am just winging this)

You started with a light sketch of his features. Nose. Mouth. Broad shoulders. Eyes. Hair. What he was wearing.

Even if he liked to wear polos and brown khaki pants all the time, he pulled it off. Oh, and he has a great ass.

You erased the features that you had drawn wrong, re-drawing, and then you were done sketching.

Time to outline it.

His hair was a bit hard but you managed. After outlining his polo shirt, you reached for the color pencils that you bought earlier from the bag and Steve was getting it at the same time.

Both of your fingers brushed and it sent tingles from your fingers to your spine.

He chuckled at your response.

"Sorry" you apologized and he shook his head. "No need to be sorry, doll" he smiled cutely as he grabbed the blue colored pencil and went back to his work.

Your heart felt like it wanted to get off my chest. It was beating so fast!!

You gulped and continued to color in your drawing despite your slightly shaky hands.

-time skip-

"Are you done, Steve?" you ask him once you was finished with yours. It was a bit messy, your butt was numb for sitting still for too long but you smiled nonetheless, proud of your work.

He was so focused on his work he looked so cute. Brows furrowed, a small pout playing on his lips as his hands dusted off the paper.

He smiled satisfied with his work. "Yep I'm done." he says getting up.

"Okay so we go to the others now" you say and take his hand to your first victim, ignoring your thumping heart.

Steve's POV:
I tried not to get red when she held my hand. She looked so excited as she pulled me to see the others.

I smile as I looked at my drawing.

I drew Y/n.

Her tongue sticking out as she was too into her drawing. I tried to capture all her features as accurately as possible. She was my first portrait drawing in a long time.