What is happening

request by: kprinc9983 sure hope i got ur request right :)

tw: anxiety/panic attacks, self-harm

3rd person's POV:
"Lord help whoever is out that door" you cursed as you groan at the sound of knocking. You looked at your clock and it said 6 am.

"I will skin whoever is-"

"Hey, time to train" steve said as you opened the door, and smiled at you as if he was a puppy that had gotten his treat.

"Steve please I just got back from a mission" you whine and attempted to close the door but he stopped you and tutted.

"Train" he says and you roll your eyes.

"No" you say and you both went back and forth with yes and no as he tried to get you out of your room.

"I'm tired, it's 6 am, steve" you were irritated. If you didn't like him you would have kicked his groin right here and now.

He sighs and looks at you. "Fine" ge gives up and you close the door but was stopped again.

"STEVE PLEASE" your tone almost made him run but he stayed still.

"Make sure to go to bruce on your wounds" he reminds before running off and you sigh as you get back to bed.

-time skip-
Brunch. The holy meal.

You went back to bed at 6 am and woke up 11 am. "Nothing like a good old nap" you say as you prepare your food in the kitchen.

You were in comfortable clothes as you hummed a tune to yourself while in the kitchen.

"I smeel food!" thor's booming voice shocked you as you choke on water. "Thor! Indoor voice!" you scold him as he smiled sheepishly at you.

"Sorry, y/n" he says and snoops to what you were doing.

"Can I have-"

"You've had your lunch 20 minutes earlier, this is mine" you scold

"Aww, but it smells good" he pouts and you harden your gaze and sighed as you gave him a spoonful.

He smiled through his chewing, his cheeks puffed up cutely.

"Thank you!" he says and runs along and you shake your head, laughing softly to yourself and took a bite out of your food.

A while after finishing food, you remembered steve's words and decided to follow it, skipping and humming as you went to the elevator and into tony and bruce's lab.

"Tonyyy" you greet as you knock on the glass door, getting the 2 men's attention.

"Hey kid" tony greets and bruce smiles softly at you, a small hi and a wave.

"Watcha need?" tony asks and you shake your head and lean into what he was doing.

"Wounds again?" bruce asks and chuckles softly as you nod shyly.

"Jeez, how many times were you in the medbay this month?" tony laughs and you roll your eyes but laugh nonetheless.

"Here, sit down" bruce says as you sat down on one of the beds.

"You know the drill already, okay? Tell me if something hurts" he says as you nod and he presses something on the screen and a scan quickly goes over you.

You roamed your eyes around the area as bruce does his thing. Your gaze goes to tony and all the sparkles and flashes the suit was doing. You widen your eyes as you saw something sharp.

A blade.

Your chest tightens. Your mind clouds with all the times you were on rock bottom. Your breath began to become heavy and you fought to win dominance on the air.

You didn't think they would notice but bruce immediately stopped the scan and went to you. Your eyes were closed, you had trouble breathing and your eyes had tears building up beneath your eyelids.

"Hey, hey, talk to me, what's-what's going on" bruce's voice was stuffy to your ears as you shook your head and opened your eyes, you couldn't breathe.

"Kid? Hey," tony went to you as he clutched your shoulders, your head hanging to the side as you made eye contact with the blade again and winced as you held your head in your hands, more memories of your sobbing and bleeding echoing in your mind.

"No! S-stop" you pleaded as your body shook. Tony looked to where your gaze landed again as he cursed and covered the blade.

"W-what do we do, t-tony she's panicking worse" bruce stutters

"S-steve" you manage to say as you choked out a sob. Tony immediately understand as he bolted for the door and ordered FRIDAY to call the captain.

He wasn't an idiot, he knew that from experience, he knew it all too well.

You were having a panic attack. The blade had triggered it. He knew your past, what you did, and what you were suffering from.

"Why?" steve had collided with the panting billionaire and tony catched his breath as he muttered 4 words that made steve bolt to the stairs.

"Y/n. Medbay. Panic Attack"

"Y/n; hey, doll, sweetie" steve was by your side as you were now on the floor.

"What caused this?" steve scooped you in his arms as tony went in and guiltily showed the blade.

"I didn't know it was there" tony mutteref as he looked at your shaking form in steve's arms.

"Bud, we might wanna step out and he'll call if he needz help" tony had tapped bruce's shoulder and the scientist nodded as they exited the lab.

"It's gone now, you aren't there anymore, hon, hey hey" he sooths as he rubs your back.

You hugged and clung unto him for dear life as you cried. He kissed your forehead as he muttered sweet nothings to you, his brooklyn accent coming out as it calmed your breathing.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"There's nothing to be sorry about, doll" he smiled as he kissed your forehead, and you hugged him again.

"I told you, you should've trained with me earlier" he smiled and you groan as you lightly hit his back.

"Ow" he chuckles and you huff.