Elevator

Request for Helenbrssrd i am so sorry this took so fuqin looooOOoNg. Wattpad was glitching idk why😭 this is another angst becuz why not.

3rd person's POV:"Dad how did you know you loved mom?" Steve's son asked him

3rd person's POV:
"Dad how did you know you loved mom?" Steve's son asked him. Steve smiled fondly and chuckled at the memory. "Would you like that as your bedtime story, james?" He asked him as his son nodded frantically.

"Okay then..." steve sighed as he tucked his son into bed.

"Your mom used to hate me-"

"Wow, right off the bat, but I kinda don't blame her" his son quickly said as steve gave his son a deadpanned look.

"James Edward Rogers" steve scolded his son

"Steven Grant Rogers" james mocked him

"You picked up your mom's atittude" steve says

"Only now you notice?" James shakes his head at his old man.

"You know-"

"Okay, okay. Back to the story, please" james laughed as his dad was about to go on with one of his 'you-shouldn't-disrespect-me' speeches and he hated it.

"You know, you speak older than you look" steve scolded

"Tell me something I don't know. CONTINUE THE STORY FATHER!" he said as steve chuckled

"Your mom was your uncle tony's assistant. Pepper became a house wife so your mom was the most reliable pick" steve explained.

"That explains a lot" james stated

"Shut up and listen to my storytelling" steve said and his son rolled his eyes at him.

Good lord, he had his father's features but he definitely got your mannerisms, it scared his dad.

"So, I take it you know the team already" tony says after introducing you to them and you nodded and smiled at them

You were like a mini tony stark. Hell you could stay up any day with only drinking coffee, your sass was as identical as his and good lord did steve hate you as you hated him.