Him instead pt 2

A/n: so....people requested a part 2. and request from Marvel695
⚠⚠tw: bloody scars and bruises⚠⚠

3rd person's POV:
You didn't want to, but the world needed to turn and eventually, morning came. You haven't remembered if you even slept; your memory was just silent tears and all you felt was embarassment.

You were embarassed of yourself, for being weak. You weren't blind and you certainly weren't a martyr. You saw steve's eyes and you had to always look away because you could see that he was hurt and it hurt you too. After all, a sister can never unlove a brother.

You were sat at the edge of the bed when you opened your eyes, your knees were up to your chest. Guess you did cry yourself to sleep. You groaned as your body ached when you tried to stand up. God, you looked horrible. You still had some sense last night and showered, but you remembered you never got to he medical wing and got patched up.

Your own reflection scared you. Not because you were hideous, no. You were...lifeless. Your eyes were tired and you arms and shoulders slumped in an exhausted manner. You smile. Atleast you managed to get the words to your brother and finally come out.

You gave up. You gave up in trying to chase after your brother's love. Desperately, almost killing yourself just so he would care. But he didn't. And after so many years. You finally stopped. You sigh as you massage your bruises.

You notice a bloodstain and you lift up your shirt with a gasp. You had so many bruises and scars. Some were still bleeding and medium sized but one particular wound that made the bloodstain was open and bleeding.

They had decorated your abdomen. You didn't want to see anymore so you sighed and went in your bathroom to maybe take a shower and finally go to the med bay.

-time skip brought to you by bruce and tony being caught sleeping by pepper so she quietly puts blankets on them-

News flash, the wound that was bleeding was stinging a lot so you didn't shower, just washed your face and hair. Walking hurt, especially when you had to walk all the way to the other wing to get treated. You were wincing and groaning every step you take.

You were clutching your abdomen, you used the t-shirt from last night to cover the wound and stop the bleeding.

This hurt like a bitc-

"Goodmorning, y/n" wanda's voice called from behind. You jump and wince as she quickly goes to help you.

"Sorry I startled you" she smiles as she puts your right arm over her shoulder as she helps you walk.

"It's-- ow-- fine" you smile as you look ahead, knowing she'll probably go mother hen over you if she saw how your eyes looked.

You weren't dumb; you knew she could read minds but that was the strange thing about you, she found you interesting because your mind was just blank, ever since the day you both first met, she couldn't read you, and that made her and you get close.

"You know, I don't mind you carrying me with your powers, unlike this, we're both gonna reach med bay at night" you say and she chuckles

"Last time we did that you dislocated your wrist" she reminds you and you let out an 'oh' as you chuckle lightly from the memory

"And you're heavier than you look" sam now was on your left side as he held your waist gently for assistance.

Well if you had gone to med bay last night, this would have been better. And now it only became worse. Worse case scenario is your wound is infected. All hell will break loose.