Dance with me?

⚠mentions of panic attacks⚠
3rd person's POV:
"Dance with me, y/n" his blue eyes bore its way into your soul, as if searching for something you couldn't quite place.

You smiled sadly. "Sure" you grabbed onto his extended hand as he smiled at you, tha familiar warm feeling in your stomach quickly erupting.

"You look stunning" he says as he places his large hands on your hip, yours snaking around his neck.

"Thank you, rogers. You don't look so bad yourself" you chuckled and he laughed as you both swayed to the slow beat of the music.

Sam had tony throw a random party that was not like one of those 'stark-made' parties. He didn't think that stark could throw a soft, ballroom party and still enjoy it.

"Stark did a good job. From the lights and music to the food. Well, pepper seems to be enjoying her wine, from what I can see" you tried to ease the awkward silence by pointing to pepper who was smiling and laughing as she talked with the team.

Bucky was dancing with wanda and steve was with you while tony, was no offering pepper a dance, and not long the makeshift ballroom was filled with couples, damcing and swaying with smiles on their faces.

You couldn't help but feel jealous. You knew steve was dancing with you to make a certain someone feel jealous.

Guess who? Sharon 'stupid' carter. You forced a smile up at him but he wasn't looking at you. His head was reclined to the side as he held a small frown in his handsome features.

You followed his gaze and frowned more when you saw who he was looking at -- more like what he was looking at.

Sharon had men throwing themselves at her side while she was smirking. "This bitch-" you whisper but steve gave you a look.

"Steve, why don't you just break up with her? She clearly just wants you for attention!" You whisper-yell at the supersoldier and he sighs as his brows furrowed while he looked down, refusing to meet your gaze.

"Grant." You called him again as he groaned inwardly and faced your worried eyes, while his looked annoyed. "Stop pestering me and help me make her jealous" he commanded with gritted teeth.

Your sigh was as loud as you could muster. "She won't. What will you do is she does? Huh? Run back to her again after everything she did?" Your voice was laced with venom and something else that the captain couldn't point at.

"She said she was drunk! She didn't mean to sleep with him-"

"And you believed that?! For pity's sake steve, how long will you play coy and leave her?" Your voice was louder and half of the team could hear it now.

"Because I love her, godammit!" He shouted at you as your stare hardened.

Someone's going to tell you, steve. And that's going to be me you mentally told yourself as you moved away from him and dragged him away from the ballroom.

Once all eyes were out you let go of his hand. "Steve she doesn't love you!" You scolded him as he groaned and looked away.

"This again? When will you stop talking about how she feels about me?" He asked you

"Never until you have it in your stubborn head; steve, she uses you for attention and she cheated on you 3 times, are you really that numb? She doesn't care what you feel, as long as she gets what she wants" you breath at his face and his whole demeanour changed into a dark one.

"What do you know? Why do you care so much?" He asked you, teeth gritted, brows furrowed and his jaw clenched.

"Because I can take care of you! Much more than she can! Steve, I love you, can't you just see it already?!" You huffed and walked away, leaving his jaw ajar and his eyes widened.

He felt a pang in his chest. Since...since when did you love him? How long?

"What?" He asked into the nothingness of the hallway. You bolted to your room, locked the door and slid down as you pulled your knees to your chest and cried silently.

You jut had to mess it up didn't you?

You're such a mess, of course he wouldn't be able to like you

"Shut up..." you mutter to yourself as you moved away from the door to the edge of your bed, sweating and crying profusely.

Your dress was scrunched up because of how much your knees and body was shaking but it was long enough to cover your lower parts as your knees were promped up to your chest.

You'll never be worth it

He'll never notice you, and you think he'll give your feelings a thought?

"I said shut up!" You shout as your breathing became ragged, "Stop it...please" you plead to yourself as thoughts plagued your mind, your chest heavy and you felt as if your heart just dropped.

You breathed into your room as you choked a sob.

"God why am I so pathetic" you whisper to yourself.

A/n: i cant with my writing. i am not feeling my writing -- as always lmaooo. Gimme your requests, dude I dont have any ideas my mind is empty af.