Screwed

Dad!Steve×daughter!reader
3rd person's POV:
"Seriously. We were a group of 20 and you decided to kidnap me?" you glare at your kidnapper and he ignores you.

You've been kidnapped, hurray. This man was seriously gonna get hurt when your dad finds him.

He kept you in a glass cell, with one window that had thick bars so you couldn't rip them out while he kept guard by the door. Bad idea, really, you would just keep talking and talking.

"I'm gonna keep annoying you, so might as well speak" you smile at him

"Shut up" his gruff voice says as you whistle

"Damn, you sound hot. Why don't you remove that mask and let your face speak for yourself, babe?" you smirk and he glares at you.

"If we didn't need you, you'd be dead" he threatens you again.

"So am I supposed to feel touched?" you ask.

"Good God, help me" he mutters and you smirk and continue a conversation.

It isn't long for your dad to notice something was wrong so you bought time.

"Speak again and I'll throw you out the fucking window--what are you doing?" he asks you

"Checking how high the drop is, see if it's worth it" you say as you looked down your window and smirk as you saw nat's red hair below.

You're screwed now.

You didn't even notice as he threw a knife at you, causing you to have a knife in your lower stomach.

You groan in pain but chuckled nonetheless.

"Thank you, this is exactly what I needed" you smile as you rip it out as you threw it back at him, landing on his arm.

"So as I was saying, you do know who my dad is, right?" you ask him as you sat down on the floor, groaning as you stopped the bleeding of your stomach while smirking. It's only a matter of minutes, so you'll have to hold on a little bit more.

"Shut up or so help me, I'll shoot you" he held his gun hollister and you raise your hands, smirking.

"Be my guest; oh and uh a little head's up, if you kill me, you're in for a lot of trouble bud" you smile again

He mutters a quick curse under his breath as he enters your cell and points the gun to your head and as if on cue, the door bursted open as the guy held you by your neck, the gun dangerously close to your temple as he cocks it.

Your dad, nat and bucky entered as they stopped in their tracks, seeing you and your captor.

Your dad was angry, all right.

"Watch the fucking injury, damn" you curse at him as he tells you to shut up by literally choking you and you raise your hands from your bleeding grey shirt to stop him from going any tighter on holding your neck.

And then a loud boom was heard as a large proportion of the wall was blasted off; outside stood tony in his iron man suit, aiming his thrusters at your captor.

"Boy, let me tell you, you don't wanna mess with that girl." tony's voice warned the guy as he only tightened his grip, and stuck the gun to your temple.

"Her dad is fueled with white hot range, right now and it is adviceable not to piss off a supersoldier" natasha smirks as she points her gun at him

"Back off or I will pull this trigger!" the guy shouted and you winced as he pulled you with him, your injury was seen by your dad and he clenched his jaw as he threw his shield, the glass shattering as your captor was shocked and didn't have enough time to react as you elbowed him and ducking just in time when he pulled the trigger, causing you to get out of his hold and rolled on the glass.