Flowers

3rd person's POV:
You were living in a city. But, one thing that made you unique is that you literally had a huge garden, both in front and at the back of your house, in the middle of a busy city.

And to mention that the stark tower, which is now known as the avengers compound was a walking distance from your house wasn't exactly good news.

Yes, you saw the great tony stark in his iron man suit flying to and from different places. Yes you sometimes saw them all walking together, either from the club or bar and they were drunk.

But, one thing that you absolutely hated is that 4 times a week, someone has been stealing from your flower garden. And you despised it.

You tried to catch the flower burglar. You even wanted to report to tye police but you knew they wouldn't pay any attention to you.

So you decided to take matters in your own hands.

First it was only 2 times a week and you figured that a cat had been picking at them so you paid no attention.

Then it became 3 times a week and the burglar decided to take more flowers, that made your blood boil.

And then 4 times a week. And you started to wonder. "If this is a cat It'd better be cute or I swear I'll rip all my hair out of this madness"you rubbed your temple.

It had been going on for a good 1 month before this day.

So you took a quick bath and dressed on a pair of leggings, a navy sweater and socks.

And you set up cameras, a net and of course you stayed up all afternoon.

So with a cup of tea and a book in your lap you placed your gaze on your lovely flower bed, which is now full on blossoming, by the way.

Sipping your tea, you swapped glances between your book and the garden.

(☆☆☆☆)

3 hours passed and still no sign of the flower burglar.

You were starting to get impatient. You were on your 6th cup of tea.

"Oh god I might get diabetes if I keep on doing these stuff"you said and stood up, deciding to change your drink with water.

You were heading back to your spot when you heard a crash and finally. Finally!

You caught your burglar.

You got your baseball bat and placed a sock on it and headed out.

You heard a groan and you placed the bat in front of you in a protective manner.

"Whoever the fuck you are, you better explain yourself flower burglar"you spoke with venom and started poking the man in the net with your bat

"Woah ouch hey! Ma'am I'm sorry um Ow! Quit it!"he said as he tried to swat away your bat poking.

"You started it!"you say and face him, trying to get a good look at what he looked like.

You were met with a blonde man maybe in his 20s or 30s. In his hand were a single flower and you met his baby blue eyes.

"MY FLOWER!"you screech and smack him with your hand.

"Ow! Hey I said stop!"he said as he rubbed his shoulder.

"Why have you been stealing, you mewling son of a cow?!"you ask, continuing on smacking him with your hands.

"Ow ow ow! Maybe help me out and I can explain! Ouch! STOP SMACKING ME" he says and you stop, glaring at him still.