Shock

3rd person's POV:
It was just another night at the avenger's tower. And what does that mean? Another party thrown by our favourite playboy, billionare, philantrophist :)

Steve had to force you to go since he wouldn't attend it without you, his girlfriend since the girls tony invites keeps on flirting with him and made him irritated.

He finally got you to join when he promised you that you both would wear a couple's costume at halloween.

Your outfit:

Steve's outfit:

Steve's outfit:

(*sighs dreamily*)

(*sighs dreamily*)

So here you both were. Sitting, drinking, while the boys did the 'whoever's worthy shall lift mjolnir' thing again.

"Still can't lift it can ya stark?"you giggle, a bit tipsy and sipped the beer at hand.

"No fair! I made vision and vision is worthy therefore I should be worthy too!"he whined

"That did not make sense. At all" clint laughed

"You did great tones"rhodey teased

"Yeah but not enough"bucky smirked

"You know what? How about you try winter? Since you are all smirky-dirky-handsome-flirty-but-can't-get-a-girly?"stark smirked

"OHHHHHH BURN"sam shouts

"You're supposed to be on my side birdman"he glared

"Okay. Since when was I on your side?"sam asked

"Well how about-"

"Steve asked me to"sam cut him off and steve gasped

"Did not!"steve protested.

"Did to"sam says

"Yeah you kinda did cap"wanda says

"You! Traitor!"bucky gasps and pointed at wanda and laughter erupted

"Yep Imma call it a night. Bye guys. Steve are you com- OW"you say as you tripped over mjolnir.

You pouted as you squined on the hammer, not identifying it due to your tipsy mind.

Once you recognized it, without thinking you pick it up, silencing the room and all eyes were on you, jaws dropped.

You walked to thor and smiled. Even loki was shocked.

"Here yah gooo"you giggle and put the hammer on his lap and kissed his forehead. "Adorable poptart" and with that you stood up to your boyfriend who was shocked and proud at the same time.

You sat on his lap, dropped your head to his chest and stared dozing off.

"What in odin's beard just happened?"loki spoke up.

"Called it! PIETRO GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS!"clint stands up and finds wherever the speedy hedgehog was.

Steve just looked at the woman who was sitting on his lap and smiled.

How lucky he was to have you.