Hamilton

3rd person's POV:
"EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR AMERICA'S FAVOURITE FIGHTING FRENCHMAN" you screamed

"LAFAYETTE!" bucky and peter screamed as the music goes

"I'M TAKING THIS HORSE BY THE REINS MAKING REDCOATS REDDER WITH BLOODSTAINS" you rap

"LAFAYETTE!" They scream, hands hyping you up as you three dance and jump around the lounge, Hamilton was playing in the large television.

"AND I'M NEVER GONNA STOP UNTIL I MAKE 'EM DROP AND BURN 'EM AND SCATER THEIR REMAINS I'M-"

"LAFAYETTE" they say

"GET IT PARKER" you smile at him

"WATCH ME ENGAGINS 'EM, ENRAGING 'EM I'M-" he shouts

"LAFAYETTE"

"MR. WINTER!" he points to bucky

"I GO TO FRANCE FOR MORE FUNDS!"
he says "I COME BACK WITH MORE GUNS!"

"And ships...and so the balance shifts" you three sang in chorus, half the team was watching you three, looking absolutely done since you three had been singing those songs for 1 week straight. You had bucky and peter watch hamilton and now you three were addicted; memorizing the songs and raps in 1 day.

Tony was grinning, all the while getting FRIDAY to take a video. "What are they singing?" Steve whispered to natasha and she looked at him like she just saw the cure for cancer. "Dude seriously? You don't know Hamilton?" Sam asked the captain.

"The guy in the 10 dollar?" Steve asked and everyone groaned. "Oh no not this again" loki grimaced as your ears perked up what steve just said.

"The ten-dollar founding father without a father. Got a lot farther by working a lot harder. By being a lot smarter. By being a self-starter. By fourteen, they placed him in charge of a trading charter" you pause and motion bucky to continue

"And every day while slaves were being slaughtered and carted away. Across the waves, he struggled and kept his guard up. Inside, he was longing for something to be a part of. The brother was ready to beg, steal, borrow, or barter" bucky bops his head to the non-existent music. "Take it away spidey" you grin to him

"Then a hurricane came, and devastation reigned. Our man saw his future drip, dripping down the drain.
Put a pencil to his temple, connected it to his brain. And he wrote his first refrain, a testament to his pain" peter's hand motion made everytging better as he looks at you to continue.

"Well, the word got around, they said, this kid is insane, man. Took up a collection just to send him to the mainland. Get your education, don't forget from whence you came. And the world is gonna know your name. What's your name, man?" You scream the last part.

"ALEXANDER HAMILTON. MY NAME IS ALEXANDER HAMILTON" tony joins you three as you laugh and fall to the floor, clutching your stomach.

"And there's a million things I haven't done. But just you wait. Just you wait" bucky was laughing but managed to squeak the lyrics out.

"Christ, here we go again" natasha shakes her head. "There have been a lot going on since you were on vacation, cap" sam smirks and steve groans. "I can see that" steve smiles.

"MAKE IT STOP" thor came in, clutching his ears. "Oh shut up, they're singing burn now" clint glared at the norse God as he groaned more.

"Sing it Stark!" You muse.

"Do you know what Angelica said. When she read what you'd done?She said, "You have married an Icarus
He has flown too close to the sun" " he sang

"You and your words, obsessed with your legacy. Your sentences border on senseless. And you are paranoid in every paragraph. How they perceive you. You, you, you" bucky's voice was so small forced that it made you laugh more.

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative
Let future historians wonder how. Eliza reacted when you broke her heart. You have torn it all apart, I'm watching it. Buuuuuuurn. Watching it buuuuurn" peter grabbed the tv remote as a makeshift mic and you all burst out laughing as he continued the high note. "Preach peter!!" You laughed.

"Go mister winter!" Peter was smiling as he turned he volume of the tv up.

I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how. Eliza reacted when you broke her heart. You have torn it all apart, I'm watching it. Buuuuurn. Watching it buuurn. The world has no right to my heart. The world has no place in our bed. They don't get to know what I said" his chin was bobbibg up and down and you couldn't stop grinning and the team was now watching the free concret you 4 were making.

"Take it away, doll" bucky cheered

"Finish the blow, Mrs. Rogers!" tony made you stand

"I'm burning the memories. Burning the letters that might have redeemed you. You forfeit all rights to my heart. You forfeit the place in our bed. You sleep in your office instead. With only the memories of when you were mine. I hope that you burn" you managed to sort of reach the high note and the lounge was quiet before exploding into cheers and you giggle, face red, before bowing.

"Thank you, thank you" you laugh as steve blew you a kiss and a wink. "One more song!" Peter pressed something on the remote.

"NO"