19

Recap
I was cut off by a voice.

I looked over at my brother seeing him staring at me.

"What tf did you just say?" He asked walking up to me.

Aw shit.

Rah POV

Rah POV

After I carried D baby ass to the car.

We was driving when she said sum that caught me off guard.

"So we dating now?" I smirked at her before refocusing back on the road.

"Hm?" She replied back.

I know she heard me but ima play along.

When I pulled into target she all excited and shit.

"Love you Rah." She kissed my cheek before getting out.

I hoped out locking the car behind us.

When we walked in it was packed asl. We tried getting passed this one couple but they wasn't trying to move.

"Excuse me." D said politely.

"You can go around." She said back.

I swear I hate racist people. Like you know damn well we can't go around. I saw how D looked so me being me I had to do what I do best.

"Aye bitch you heard what she said move or be moved." I told her old ass.

I looked over at D who was trying to hold her laugh in.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not finna call no female out her name. But this mf here was pissing me off. Shordy ass lucky.

She looked at me like I pulled out a gun and pointed it at her. Shii I'm considering it at this point.

"You people should be arrested." She said clutching her bag to her chest like I was goin rob her.

"And bitch yo ass should be arrested for disturbing the peace with that ugly ass outfit." D spat back.

I couldn't even hold in my laugh. I even saw shordy husband laugh.

"I'm so sorry for my wife's behavior she hasn't had her coffee yet." The man spoke to us.

"Yea well put her on a tighter leash or keep it in the cage." D said back before walking past them.

"I swear you ni-

D turned around fast asl and walked right up to the lady.

"Finish that sentence sweetheart. I want you to." D looked red asl.

"Aye cmon D don't even do it." I pulled her towards me.

I thought everything was goin be aight after that, but shordy just had to say sum under her breath.

"You damn porch monkeys."

Now that definitely got D heated.

D turned around and punched shordy straight in her jaw.

"Damn D." I said looking at the lady that was knocked out in front of us.

"You damn racist fuck." D said back.

20 minutes later

"Rah-"

"Ion wanna hear it D."

I was mad asl. This mf got us kicked out of target. Like I thought my temper was bad.

"Mmcht you doing dtm. It's never that serious." She said rolling her eyes.

"Nah yo ass just got a bad ass temper." I glanced over at her.

"Lemme see your hand." She lifted it up. It wasn't bad just a lil swollen.

"We goin need to bandage that up ite?"

She nodded her head while texting somebody on her phone.

After we got some food to eat I sent Khaya a quick lil message. Telling her why we as late today.

Me: me and D on our way home. We goin explain everything when we get home.

Baby sis🖤‼️: it's ok. Just be safe.
Read 3:05

I looked over at D who was dozing off.

I pulled up to the crib tapping D on the shoulder. I swear I hate waking her ass up. She never get up.

After tapping her ten damn times I just decided to pick her up.

After I got in the house I locked my car and started taking off her shoes and socks. Stripping off all clothes and putting her in one of my shirts.

She looked pretty asl. I laid her in my bed when I heard the door close down stairs I hurried up and went down stairs before Khaya caught me.

I didn't care if she caught me but I know D would care so that means I would have to care too.

I walked down stairs, but paused when I hear her say sum.

"Von what impression? All we did was kiss-"

"What tf did you just say?" I asked walking up to her.

I saw her hang up on him and took a step back from me.

"Khaya I swear ghee. I better be fucking hearing things. I know yo ass didn't kiss von. What's-

I got cut off by a loud squeal.

I turnt my head seeing D looking pretty asl.

"You kissed von mf?"

And just like that I was mad again.

I turned around seeing Khaya grinning but then stopped when I was staring at her.

"We finna talk about this shit right now." I pointed to the chair by the counter.

👀 Aw shit.

He better not say nothing.

But who still coming to her funeral with me 👀

Comment, vote, share, and ofc enjoy 💕