34

Recap
20 minutes past and we was back at it again.

Khaya POV

I woke up with pain shooting all over my body but mostly at my private part. I looked over seeing Von arm wrapped around my waist with his head facing the opposite way of me. My phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Khaya i found out who shot at us." I heard D say through the phone. I got up real quick. "Who?" I asked. "You and Von need to come to the warehouse somebody's here." She told me. "D who was it?" I asked again. " J." She said before hanging up. I stood there dumbfound.

J?

Our J?

Nah ain't no way she must've gotten confused.

Right?

He wouldn't hurt me he was like another brother towards me.

Think about it Khaya the signs were there.

He got tinted windows. New rims. Guns all around him. I even saw him with a dude that had hella tattoos before, but I thought they was just choppin it up and shit. None of that other type shit.

"Von wake up." I said shaking him. He groaned out turning his head towards me.

"What man?"

Damn that made me throb. How the hell his voice sound that good in the morning.

"We gotta go."

"Go where? We still Quarantining." He rasped back.

"They found out who shot at us." That made him jump up out of the bed. "Where we going?" He asked. "To y'all warehouse." I said zipping up one of Von's hoodies.

"Ite lemme brush my teeth real quick." He said putting on one of his white shirts with his black pants and some air forces. I nodded my head.

After we both brushed our teeth and washed our faces we was on the way to Chicago.

"So who shot at us?" He asked keeping his eyes focused on the road.

"Ion know yet. D just said that we needed to come to the warehouse." I said lying through my teeth.

I'm not saying that it was a good idea I've seen enough movies to know you shouldn't lie, but J still is my friend I gotta learn his point of view before I start making assumptions right?

"Ite we almost there folks."

I nodded my head in response.

We pulled up to the warehouse about 30 minutes later. It was rah car, Durk car... and Q car?

I got out the car wit Von following behind me. We walked up the stairs stopping in our tracks when I saw Durk pointing a gun at Q and Rah pointing a gun at Durk.

Von pulled out his gun turning it off safety and pointing it towards Rah head.

Shit just got real.