14

Recap

But it doesn't hurt a nigga to try you feel me?

After getting my shit out I sent a lil message to one of my hoes letting them know ima be on my way.

Her thirsty ass replied back instantly saying she waiting for me.

I'm finna fuck her real quick then get back to business. No hoe finna fuck me up. Not even D ass.

Q POV

After I got done texting J I got on the phone with Khaya letting her know I was on my way and that she needed to be ready

After we got off the phone I took a shower.

Then brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I took out a brown shirt with black jeans and a fendi belt. With my brown Airmaxs.

I put on Q chain Khaya got me for my birthday,grabbing my phone and keys and headed out.

I was a little nervous being around Khaya. Not because I was goin kill Von but because she didn't even know I was going to.

I love Khaya like deadass. But Von ass gotta go. He took my only family I had. J just wanna kill Durk so he doesn't come after us.

I swear that nigga can be paranoid sometimes. Always worried bout everything.

I pulled up to Khaya house calling her.

"Hm?" She sounded like she was sleeping.

"I know yo ass not sleeping Khaya." I said irritated.

She was literally just cursing me out because I didn't spend enough time with her. Nd just when my schedule is clear her ass fall asleep.

"I'm not sleep Q." She said still laying down pouting a little.

"I hope yo ass know we on ft rn and I can see yo sleepy ass"

She opened her eyes looking at the camera.

"I wasn't even sleep shut up." She mugged me.

"What was yo ass doing den?" I said laughing. Over here trying to lie.

"My eyes were hurting so I just closed them for like two seconds maybe even one." She mumbled closing her eyes again.

"Ite I guess we staying in." I turned my car off walking up to her house.

I use the key she gave "In case of emergencies" and let myself in. I ordered her favorite food.

Chinese.

Good thing my ass went to the store and her,her favorite snacks.

I jogged up stairs jumping on her bed causing her to fly a lil bit.

She got up from the floor mugging me then pushed me off the bed.

Aggressive ass.

" I got your favorite." I told her.

Her mood changed instantly.

She ran back over to me before jumping on me.

I wrapped one of my arms around her waist loosely laughing a lil bit.

"You know I love you right." She said cheesing ear to ear.

I laughed again.

"You only saying that cause I got you snacks." I said playfully pushing her off me.

She grinned before reaching for the bag.

"Oh my god I am so in love with you." She said.

"You saying that to me or the five pickles that's in your hand?" I asked joking.

She looked over at me cheesing again.

"Of course I'm talking to the pickles." She said never letting her smile drop.

I held my hand over my heart dramatically before gasping.

"It's ok Q I love you too."

I started smirking. Until she finished.

"Well sometimes."

"Tuh I'm hurt." I said dramatically.

We turned on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air me and her favorite show since we was little.

Khaya was sitting on my back laughing.

"I told you he wouldn't do it. He too much of a do-gooder." I told her while looking over my shoulder at her.

"Leave my friend alone." She said laughing again.

She got a notifaction from instgram.

I felt her tense up.

"You good?"

She cleared her throat before speaking.

"Yea why wouldn't I be?" She said.

"Well-"

I got cut off from a notification on Instagram.

         King Von and Asiandoll back together? King Von was caught at her house.

I read the headline.

I looked over at Khaya who was nibbling on a cookie. Her eyes darting across her phone prolly reading the tea page rumors.

"You sure you good?' I asked her.

"Q me and him wasn't even talking. I promise you I'm straight, just a little shocked that's all."

I nodded my head.

"Still though when y'all kissed you couldn't stop talking about it." I said rolling my eyes.

"Heyy." She pushed my shoulder playfully. "He's a good kisser I would be dumb not to brag about it."

She got back on my back and rested her chin on top of my head.

"You know I gotchu no matter what right?" I asked her.

"And I gotchu." She replied back giving me a kiss on the cheek.

She presed play on the show and we continued to watch it until she fell asleep on my back. I was comfortable with her in this position and ended up falling asleep too.

Ion know bout y'all but I still love Q....

Y'all think he rlly goin kill Von? Or at least attempt to?

What's goin happen between Von and Khaya?

Comment,Vote,Share,and ofc enjoy💕