6

Recap
"Don't be mad Rah." She said standing in front of the door.

"Ian never mad shordy." I said before hoping in my car and speeding off to my moms house.

I know her ass finna kill me bro....

D POVAfter I woke up I instantly realized I sleep in the same bed wit Rah

D POV
After I woke up I instantly realized I sleep in the same bed wit Rah.... and I just pray I didn't mumble nun in my sleep about me and him bro. Aw shit.

He walks out.

I told him that I apologize for anything I did or said in my sleep and he said didn't feel or hear nun so that's good.

I asked him what time it was and he told me it was 1:15.

I didn't even have time to tell him what was going out I just flew out his room and to my room gettin in the shower, brushing my teeth, doing my daily hygiene. And putting on this black dress. Me and my old child hood friend Josiah was meeting up. He told me he was in the city and that he wanted to chill and I agreed to it. I know I'm prolly over dressed but my momma said never go out the house looking a hot mess.

I go downstairs seeing Rah dressed looking fine as always. I need stop. Pushin all nasty or negative thoughts about my best friend outta my head.

After he got done interrogating me 😐... I finally walked out the house seeing Josiah parked out front. He was standing in front of passenger door looking fine asl. I can't even front. And he can dressed.

This is how Josiah look

"Hey ma I missed yo lil fine ass

"Hey ma I missed yo lil fine ass." He said walking up to me to hug me.

Not me blushing......

"Thank you and I missed you too." I said laughing a lil bit.

"You looking good... damn." He said raking his eyes all over my body.

"Aye... stop eye fucking me and let's go." I said slappin his arm playfully.

"You right ma fault." He said opening the door for me.

I know his ugly self was staring at me ass. I just rolled my eyes and got in.

After he got in the car he pulled off.

"If you goin stare at my ass at least be discrete about it." I said focusing my attention to him.

He laughed.

Gah DAYUMN why his laugh had to sound good asl.

"What if I didn't want to be discrete?"  He said having his accent pop out.

"Mm. You and I both know you not that bold." I said laughing a lil bit.

"You got a cute ass laugh." He said looking at me while licking his lips.

When I tell y'all I swallowed my SPIT hard asl...... nah cause he knew what he was doing but it's all good ian even worried bout it.

"So where we going?" I said turning my attention to the road.

" A lil restaurant." He said back.

20 minutes later

I busted out laughing.

"No cause I really thought me and him was dating whole time he was playin me." I said.

"I told yo ass you thought I was hatin on you or lyin to you." J said.

"Nah bc you was like popular asl I thought you just wanted a rise up out of me." I said still laughing.

"Nah I was just looking out for you ma." He said glancing at me.

"Well I know that now." I said back.

"So how yo fine ass friend doing." J said looking at his phone.

"Who Khaya?" I said looking at him.

"Yea put me on." He said looking up at me.

"J now you know she not going just like how she wasn't going in high school." I said laughing again.

"Well yo ass kept playin and I see you still playin. So I gotta expand my options." He said parking the car.

"And you think going to my friend is expanding your options?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"You goin stop playin?" He said looking directly at me.

"How am I playin? I'm just chillin." I said getting out the car.

"Just watch you goin be mines soon or later. I can promise you that." He said before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Lordttttt this finna be a long day.......

Sooo y'all feeling Josiah and D?
Or are y'all team Rahim and D?
Vote,comment, and ofc enjoy 💕

I would like it if y'all would read my book called "choices and mistakes"

I'm starting to expand my writing.
it's a mafia book I would appreciate it if y'all would read it and share wit y'all friends 😭 but I appreciate y'all for the support💕💕