12

Recap
"Ite ima head over there. Yo ass go get the guns and round up the gang."

"Ite."

After he hung up I sped off.

Von dumbass better be straight.

Von POV

I was leaving shordy house

I was leaving shordy house. I know Rah goin be pissed asl, but shii she fine asl. A mf just gotta risk it.

After I pulled off something wasn't feeling right.

I pulled out my glock checking my surroundings.

I'm at a red light I usually don't stop my phone keep ringing

Gang nem calling🖤🦍

Wassup bitch

Aye von where yo ass at? Booka asked.

Leaving somebody house why?

Hurry up and-

Now I get that feeling something ain't right, I look to the right and I'm like damn there go that flexing nigga he waving his pipe. He get the dumpin,bullets get the comin,my heart get the thumpin. I feel something my left shoulder hot blood just get the gushing. I pull off droppin my phone and my gun in the process.

Aw shit I just dropped my gun plus I got one arm. I'm tryna drive I can't shoot back now. This man on my ass I almost crashed. But I got the wheelie.

But there go 12 he bust a quick right and I just bust a left.

After driving around for a good minute my arm start hurting more so I took a another left and went to her house.

I rung the door bell three times.

She opened the door with nothing but a black bra and panties set with a black see-through robe on. She had her hair in a messy ponytail to the back.

"Von?"

"Wassup lil folks."

I was getting a lil dizzy. She moved to the side letting me in.

I sat on the couch slouching a lil bit. She got on the phone with somebody I wasn't really paying attention. She brought back this first aid kit and helped me patch the bullet wound for now.

That bitch was stinging hard asl. So I rolled to prolly just eased some of the pain.

"Is you goin tell me what happened?" she finally spoke up breaking the silence.

"Nun happened just them pussy ass 63rd niggas. They barely graced my shit." I said before hitting my blunt.

"How they catch you? Where's your secruity?"

"Asia I came here to not be questioned. Ion feel ike this shit right now. I just need to hit my blunt then ima be straight."

"Ite."

After passing the blunt back and forth I got a lil relaxed nd shit.

"I was leaving Rah house and driving back to my crib when they caught me." I spoke up.

"Rah? I haven't seen his ass inna minute." She passed the blunt back to me.

"Yea me and his ass just got back cool nd shit."

"Don't he got a sister or sum shit?"

"Yea I saw her too."

Somebody knocked on the door

I picked my gun up and aimed it at the door.

"Chill yo ass out that's just Durk ass." She pushed my arm down.

I mugged her ass.

Even tho we not together shordy ass not finna talk to me any type of way.

I seen Durk bitch ass walk in wit some lil nigga.

"Wassup twin." I nodded my head towards him.

"Don't wassup twin me mf why you wasn't returning my calls? You got booka ass searching for you and shit."

"Wassup lil folks." I nodded my head to buddy ass by Durk.

"Wassup." He nodded his head back.

"This toosii ass." Durk pointed at him.

"I heard that name... ain't you that lil nigga who sung that song love cycle?"

He laughed.

"Yea."

"Ooooo baby you got on yo love cycle." I sung off key.

"That shit was good gang. Had me in my lil feelings nd shit." I said laughing.

"Is we goin talk about what happened or yo ass wanna keep joking?" Durk said to me.

"Ite nigga. Straight to business huh?" I said laughing a lil bit.

"Hit this bitch tho."

I passed him the blunt and he hit a few times before passing it to folksnem he hit it a couple times.

"Ima just slide by the building and goin talk shit out ite?" I was high asl rn.

"Ite bitch. Yo ass bet not be lyin." He nodded his head at me.

Toosii dapped me up and den they drove off.

I laid my head against the couch.

Asia came and sat by me laying down on my shoulder.

*click click*

"Aye you heard that lil folks?" I said reopening my eyes.

"Nah."

I just shrugged it off I'm prolly just being paranoid. I fell asleep.

👀umm what was that noise?

Is von and Asiandoll getting back together?

Y'all ship him and Asiandoll?
Or

Von and Khaya?

Vote,comment,share,and ofc enjoy 💕

Don't forget to check out my book
"Choices and mistakes"
Love y'all 🙂🤍