20

Recap
"You kissed von mf?"

And just like that I was mad again.

I turned around seeing Khaya grinning but then stopped when I was staring at her.

"We finna talk about this shit right now." I pointed to the chair by the counter.

" I pointed to the chair by the counter

Khaya Pov

D came downstairs cheerful asl. I was trying to serpressing a smile since Rah was mean mugging me.

He pointed to the kitchen chair and told me we finna talk. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. The worst thing about my brother is that he's so unpredictable.

"Talk about what Rah?" I said in an annoyed tone. Even though I kissed his friend i'm still grown asl.

"Did you forget my number one rule? Or did yo momma drop you on yo head hella times?"

I flinched at his word.

Most people don't know this but me and Rah only half siblings. My- Our dad was with my mom first. He was faithful at first, then my mom started doing drugs. At first it was cigarettes or weed. But then her addiction got worse. She started getting addicted to cocaine and other drugs. Later on she became a crackhead. My dad left her leaving me behind. I mean I can't entirely blame him he didn't even know she was pregnant. Plus all the drugs she was consuming during her pregnancy it's shocking I even made it at all. After she had me her heart failed. Too much on it and including the pressure of having to push my big ass head out put more stress on her.

But we can save the crackhead momma stories for later. Rah saw my face and quickly realized what he had.

"Shit. Ma fault Kh you know ian mean it like that." He said looking at me.

I nodded my head in response. I know he didn't mean to say it in a way to hurt my feelings, doesn't mean it didn't hurt any less.

"I know Rah you good."

"Good. I can still beat yo ass tho, and I'm telling dad." He said pointing his finger at me.

"Mmcht you a snitch, and don't act like you never broke my rule before either. At least I didn't sleep with Von." I said rolling my eyes.

My rule was that if his friends were off limit mines were too. And me being popular I had a lot of 'friends' who either wanted to be friends to fuck my brother or my boyfriend. Andria did both.

"I'm just shocked you didn't try nothing with D. Nah knowing you, yo ass prolly did try." I said laughing.

I stopped laughing when nobody else joined in.

I saw D looking interested in the ceiling. While Rah was looking at the front door.

"Something off 'bout you two." I said pointing between them.

Knowing Rah and D mfs prolly had a fight, and they both stubborn asl so I definitely need to stay clear of them.

"Nope all good." D said while looking at her nails.

"Mm." was all I said.

Damn this prolly is one of their worst fights yet. Chile no wonder Rah reflecting all his anger at me.

"What you do Rah?" I said looking at my brother slightly annoyed.

"Why do I always gotta do sum shit?" He said mugging me.

"Cause I know you and you're the type to drive mfs crazy. So imma ask you again, whatchu do?"

He smacked his lips at me.

"Ian do shit, ask her what did she do."He said pointing to D emphasizing her and she.

"He's mad because some white racist lady tried me and I punched her unconscious." She said shrugging.

I saw Rah give D a glare before turning his attention back to me.

"And yo ass lucky I don't lock you up for the rest of your life. Knowing von life's style he can't be faithful. He don't know how." Rah said pointing a finger at me.

"Trust me I know." I mumbled under my breath.

"Tf you mean you know?" Rah said raising his voice.

"I just mean that-

*ding dong*

"Lemme get it." Rah said moving towards the door.

I heard some shuffling.

"Sweetheart ima need you to tell me about what happened." D whisper- yelled to me. Sitting across from me.

I started cheesing ear to ear.

I was getting ready to say sum when I saw something or someone out the corner of my eye.

I turned my head looking at the person standing a foot away from me.

My whole demeanor changed.

"Mom?"

I know y'all like I thought she died. Welp apparently she didn't.

SURPRISE SHAWTYYY

Comment,vote,share, and ofc enjoy 💕