5

Recap
"This new rapper that's cool wit Durk. His name king von.

"Von?" I asked.

"Yea look at the video that's him right there." Q said pointing at his phone.

I picked it up seeing Von bro.

"That's Von!" I said semi yelling

Saturday

Rah POVI woke up seeing D layin on my chest sleep

Rah POV
I woke up seeing D layin on my chest sleep. I know I shouldn't have these type of feelings considering shordy my whole best friend and she Khaya's best friend and Ik Khaya don't like me dating her friends. But I can't lie and say I didn't think D was attractive cause was that would be a lie

My phone started ringing

Gang nem🖤

Me: yo
Von: aye what yo ass doing today
Me: shit why?
Von: cause Durk throwing this lil kickback and shit
Me: oh ite just come by and lemme know
Von: ite bitch be ready by 6 or 7
Me: ite mf bye

He hung up

I looked over seeing D still sleep but she stirred a lil in her sleep before rolling off my chest.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. By the time I walked out the bathroom she was already up.

"Good morning." she said still sounding tired.

Damn how her voice sound good asl. Ghee I'm tweakin hard over here I need to stop.

"Yea Morning." I said back nonchalant.

"I fell asleep on you didn't I?" She said looking embarrassed.

"Yea but it was cool I barely even felt you there." I said lyin through my teeth.

"You sure? I know I move around a lot so sorry if I kicked you." She said laughing a lil bit.

"Ian feel nun so we all good." I said going to my closet.

"Ok.. um what time is it?" She said trying to look for her phone.

"It's.... 1:15 p.m." I told her lookin at my watch.

"Aw shit." She hurried up and ran out my room.

Prolly bout 10 minutes later she come downstairs dressed up. I can't even lie she looked pretty asl.

D fit

"Uh where yo ass going?" I asked her

"Oh I'm meeting up wit a old friend I'll be back later."

I was about to say something but her ringtone cut me off.

"Hello?"
"Ok I'm walking out now. Ok bye."

"I'll be back around 5 ok?" She said before giving me a hug.

But even the perfume she was wearing smelled good on her.

"Ite. Maybe later on you goin come to this kickback wit me."I said asking her.

"Sure." She said before walking out the house.

Man.... I need some pussy.

I went upstairs and called the first hoe in my phone.

Me: Aye wassup what you on?
Hoe: nun you tryna come over?
Me: yea I'm on my way.
Hoe: ite.

I hung up.

Ite that's good me and her prolly finnna just fuck ima pick my lil sister (aspen) up around 3 bring her to my pops go pick Khaya up and come back home to get dressed.

I got in my car and drove to shordy house and opened up about prolly 30 seconds later. With nothing but this lacy lingerie on. Ion know why she put that on cause that shit finna come off quick asl.

I closed the door behind me and got to work.

Bout prolly two hours later

"Aye what time is it?" I asked her.

"Almost 3 why? You got some other bitch to see?" She said catching an attitude.

"Aye don't worry bout what the fuck I'm doing. Stay in yo place." I told her ass before getting dressed.

"I'm not playin wit you Rahim. You goin stop fucking wit them other females." She said following me down the stairs.

"Like I said stay in yo fucking place. Yo ass don't need to worry bout who I'm fucking. Worry bout yo self." I told her weird ass while fixing my chain and shirt.

"Fuck you Rahim. Me and you done." She said slightly pushing me towards the door.

Shordy ass lucky ion hit females. But I almost just caught case over here putting her hands on me.

"Aye bitch don't put yo fucking hands on me. Fuck wrong wit you. Yo ass better go somewhere Yesenia." I told her while walking up on her.

"Ok....I'm sorry." She said before her arms around my neck and kissing me.

"You know I be getting carried away sometimes." She said kissing me again.

"Man watch out. Ima see yo ass later." I told her ass before pushing her off me.

"Don't be mad Rah." She said standing in front of the door.

"Ian never mad shordy." I said before hoping in my car and speeding off to my moms house.

I know her ass finna kill me bro....

Soooo 🌚y'all feeling this lil chapter or whateva I would like it if y'all commented 😭 I wanna know y'all thoughts and stuff. Don't be shy or scared whateva.

But vote, comment and ofc enjoy💕