9

Recap
I turned around looking at her.

She said something but I think it was just meant for her.

She wrapped her arms around me standing on tippy-toes and kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist backing her up into the house closing the door with my foot.

Khaya POV

After Von had closed the door he tapped my leg,indicating for me to jump up and wrap my legs around him

And guess what I did?

Exactly that.

This man is beyond fine. I'm surprised he hasn't pulled away from the kiss yet. The alcohol is still consuming me. But with Von lips on my neck and the liquor running through me, it felt like I was on cloud nine or sum shit.

I'm definitly finna be a buzz kill, but shit I don't care.

"wait." I said panting.

"hm?" he was still sucking on my neck. Prolly trying to leave a hickey.

"Von ima virgin." I tried to say it calm asl but it came out as moan instead.

He stopped kissing my neck.

DAMNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

" I figured you was. I was just testing the waters." he said while looking at me.

"Wym testing the waters?" I'm not goin lie I did mean mug him cause what tf he mean.

"cmon now lil folks. Rah is yo brother, duh yo ass a virgin. Nobody dumb enough to mess with Rah hot head ass." He shook his head while laughing.

"I guess."

I mean I wasn't trying to act like one of them "females" but von just made me feel some type of way. But it's cool. I'm just glad I didn't break my number one rule.

That's a damn lie. I definitely broke that mf. But at least he ain't hit.

"plus you cool lil folks. You gotta wait until we do allat." He said while smirking.

Like nigga please. This will never happen again. I'm just tipsy that's all.

"Like there's going to be a next time." I mumbled out.

"We goin see lil folks. Ima catch you later tho."

He got up from the couch and knelled in front of me.

"can I he-"

He wrapped his hand around my throat pulling me closer to his face. He licked his lips while still holding eye contact with me.

This nigga knew what he was doing. And like a dumbass I fell for it. My eyes instantly went to his lips.

Them mfs was so big and full ghee. Like this may sound weird or creepy. But his ass got them big juicy lips istg.

I leaned forward trying to kiss him but his grip on my throat didn't really bring me that far.

He leaned forward kissing my cheek and then pulling away.

I let out a groan. He play entirely too much bro.

Den had nerve to laugh.

I instantly got up from the couch turning him around. And kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck so he couldn't pull away. His hands cupped my ass squeezing them. I let a low moan out. The mf goin smirked against my lips. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth all possessively. He tugged slightly on my lace front. Usually I would've treated his ass, but it felt too good and plus I was taking this lace front down tomorrow anyways.

He finally pulled away before kissing me one more time.

"ima catch yo ass later lil folks."

"Ite big folks." I said trying to make my voice sound deep.

He smacked my ass making me wince.

"Bye ma."

He walked out the door and got in his car then drove off.

FUCK!

What am I finna do about Rah?

He goin be so mad bro I'm not finna have the patience.

I rubbed a hand over my face.

You know what? I don't care I actually fuck with Von heavy. Yea I don't really know him like that, but still I can get to know him.

Rah better not say shit.

Chileeeeeee

is she goin tell Rah?

Y'all ship her and Von? or is it too soon?

Y'all mfs need to comment more. I like seeing y'all feedback and stuff.

Vote,COMMENT,share,and enjoy💕