22

Recap
Before he could even his his sentence. I felt the room spinning a lil bit. I started seeing black spots before everything went black.

"Shit. Khaya." I heard someone say before fully passing out.

I love you Rah

Rah POV

When I saw Khaya black out everything went black. I couldn't think straight or nun. I just know if I didn't get her to the hospital she wasn't goin come back.

"Get the fuck out." I told shordy ass. Got the fucking audacity to come in our house.

"Raheem-

"Get out bro. Before I throw yo ass out."

"Rah you ready?" D ran downstairs but stopped in her tracks when she saw Khaya momma. She never liked her. Khaya was just finally getting over the fact that her mom didn't want her. I was there every night when my sister had nightmares. Or had trouble sleeping. Not this mf who's standing in our kitchen.

White stuff started coming out of Khaya mouth.

"Oh shit." I didn't know what to do this never happened before.

"Turn her over on her side." Shordy said.

I looked at her with a disgusted face.

"Just trust me my mom use to have seizures."

I did what she told me while D called the ambulance.

The closet one was thirty minutes away.

"Hell nah I'm not waiting that long. Cmon D we out of here."

"Wait please let me come with. I'm trying to make up."

D looked at me with pleading eyes. Even though she disliked shordy, she thought it was right.

I smacked my lips.

"Whateva ghee but you trailing behind us."

She nodded and opened the door. I picked up my sister, carrying her out. D sat in the back with Khaya.  I sped to down the streets arriving to the hospital in minutes. Me and D hop out carrying her to the main desk.

"Aye come help my fucking sister ghee." I yelled.

A couple of doctors came with this bed looking thing putting her on it. And rolling her behind these two metal doors. I tried following but they bitch asses told me I wasn't allowed back there.

"Goofy ass mfs." I said before going to the waiting room. D sat next to me and Sheila sat a couple chairs down.

I sent Von and Durk a text. Letting them know what happened. They told me they was on they way. And I told von ass I was goin merc his ass.

I wasn't really goin do it tho. Ian scary or nun but Ian dumb either. It's war behind grandson either way. Durk and Von arrived at the hospital twenty minutes later with balloons and shit. I told Von he better not play with my sister. I don't give a fuck who he is I'd still kill his ass. He told me he wasn't and to chill my goofy ass out. Durk bitch ass fell asleep.

"I'm looking for the relatives of Khaya Mitchell."

"Here." Me and her fake ass momma said.

"I'm sorry who are you both?"

"I'm her mot-

"I'm her brother. This her crackhead auntie." I don't give a fuck if I was wrong. "What's wrong with my sister?"

"She's fine. She's just been really stressed lately and I guess she finally collapsed. You can take her home tomorrow when we're finished with the tests.

"Nah she need to come home tonight. You just said nun was wrong with her correct?"

"Sir we still need to run test so we can-

"We're taking her home tonight."

He walked closer to me.

"Son are you in any trouble?" He asked me looking at Durk and Von who was mugging him.

"First of all not your son. Second of all I'm perfectly fine." I flashed him my gun. "Now go get them fucking released papers before I light this bitch up. Ite?"

He nodded quick asl and walked away coming back with the papers. After I signed them I went to get my sister who was sleep. D fell asleep too.

"Aye lemme carry Khaya." Von offered.

"Hell nah mf." I said mugging him.

"Ite lemme carry D den." He said smart asl.

"Keep playin Von ima fuck yo ass up."

"Cmon gang yo ass trippin."

"Ite ghee cmon."

He carried Khaya to his car. And I carried D to the car. Khaya bogus ass momma left a while ago.

We started driving.

[BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM]

Bullets started flying everywhere.

Chileeeeee they can't catch a break at all.

Y'all think Khaya good? Or Rah over did his part?

Y'all still shipping Von and Khaya?

Should her mom come back into her life?

Comment,vote, share, and ofc enjoy 💕