40

Recap
I turnt the ear piece off before he could even talk. I'm out for blood, fuck what he talking bout.

I opened the door to the back. I raised both my guns shooting the two people on either side of me.

This one for Q.

Khaya POV

1 hour before

"You know what you gotta do right?" Rah asked me.

"Rah I don't trust that girl." I can't keep nun from my brother he goin see right through me.

"Whatchu mean?"

"Sum was off wit her. You know I would never steer y'all wrong. Her ass goin set us up watch."

"Why yo ass ain't say nun before?"

"Because I gave y'all a false plan. Me and you is going to do the right plan."

"Oh ok yo ass smart wit it huh?"

"Just not dumb wit it." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Ready?" He asked me again making me slap my lips in the process.

"Yes ghee. Damn how many times you goin ask?" I asked putting on my mikes.

"Cause mf I know you never kilt nobody before ion want that to be on your conscious." He said eying me.

"Q died because of my Rah, if I don't do this that'll be on my conscious." I grabbed the two guns off my dressers putting the clips in place and putting them behind me.

"Now is you ready?"

"Fasho." He told me before walking out. We all had a vest underneath our clothes.

I followed after him, we got into separate cars just in case.

It's crazy just five weeks ago Q was alive and breathing. Even annoying the shit outta me. I just wish he didn't jump in front of me. I could've took a bullet to the shoulder. I remember exactly what he said to me before he died.

Flashback

"Khaya don't start that crying shit." He said coughing a lil bit.

"Come on Q you can still live." I told him through blurry eyes.

"We both know I wouldn't make it." He reached to wipe away one of the tears that escaped.

"You know I love you right?" He asked me.

"We doing this cliche shit right now?" I say choking out a laugh.

"I'm fr I love you. I've been in love witchu since forever. I guess I just wasn't real enough to tell you." He said coughing more.

"I love you too Q." I said before kissing his forehead.

"Khaya."

"Yes?"

"Open your eyes."

"Huh."

"Open your eyes!"

I looked up seeing a car drinking straight towards me. I swerved to the right side making the car flip over. I floored the gas pedal speeding away before anything else got in the way.

The restaurant 

"Y'all in position?" I asked in the ear piece.

"Yea." They all told me.

"Ite shoot the guards I got booka."

"Khaya folks chill. Me and twin-

I turnt the ear piece off before he could even talk. I'm out for blood, fuck what he talking bout.

I opened the door to the back. I raised both my guns shooting the two people on either side of me.

This one for Q.

I heard somebody running up on me I turned around shooting at them.

"Damn folks." I heard Von say before dusting off the dust on him.

"My fault. I'm more of a shoot first asl questions later." I replied back before turning around.

I shot the door handle walking in with both my guns raised and Von in front of me with his gun raised.

Booka was in here with shorty and they both had their guns pointed at us.

Ima kill that bitch.

LMAOO YALL I THOUGHT I PRESSED PUBLISHED BUT I DIDNT 💀✋🏾 MY DUMBASS

So bc of that lemme finish this chapter and then ima rlly do a double update my fault 😪

This book goin be ending at 50 chapters.

I gotta another book coming soon though so don't be too sad 🌚🌚

Don't forget to comment, vote, share, and ofc enjoy 💕