25

Recap
"Y-you got a condom right?" I breathed out

Q POV

"J?" I called his name through the phone.

"Yea nigga?"

"What tf I tell yo ass? I said hollon cuz Khaya in the car. Tf yo ass still shooting for?" I yelled through the phone.

"Chill yo lil ass out."

"Fuck you bitch." I spat out to him.

"Fuck you too. Pussy ass."

"Nah you the fucking pussy. Goofy ass."

"Whatever bitch fuck yo dead homie."

"Oh fr? Bet that up nigga." I hung up on his goofy ass. Knowing my brother dead. Bitch ass mf.

Shit. I know for a fact Khaya saw me, and she finna be so mad. I'm finna have to tell her ass everything. I love my best friend. But I know now I gotta let that shit go. Durk and Von not responsible for my brother's death. Just the niggas they hang around.

Fuck. She goin kill me.

Josiah POV

His goofy ass worried bout some pussy and shit. We got real fucking problems. I'm going to Khaya birthday party next Friday. And I'm killing everybody. Including his goofy ass.

Mfs wanna switch up when shit get real. I knew his ass want bout nun yet I still went along wit it. Like a fucking goofy. It's all good tho, Ian goin make that mistake again. On my momma I ain't.

Incoming call boss

"Yo?"

"What tf happened?"

"Q out. His bitch ass saw his bsf and backed out."

"Tf you mean he backed out. Get his ass back in. If we don't have him we don't have an opening. Stop fucking shit up before I put a bullet in yo fucking head."

"First of all, don't threaten me cause you can do this shit yourself second of all we do have an opening his best friend birthday next Friday and I'm invited."

"Ian think yo ass was this dumb."

"Tf is you talking bout?"

"Tf how you goin go to her birthday party. Yo goofy ass was shooting at them. They finna go under the radar until everything good again."

"Shit. Ian think bout that."

"Fix it you have until next Friday. I want Durk and Von 6 ft under. I don't care if you go with them. Hurry tf up before I put yo ass in the ground first."

And his goofy ass hung up on me. He a bitch too. But I need that money to make sure my momma straight. Shit. Everything fucked up. I pulled up to my house and hoping out my car.

Incoming call from D

I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Wassup ma. We still on for Saturday right?"

I heard her sigh.

"D wassup talk to me."

"N-nothing." She started crying.

"Aye what's wrong who did it I'll kill they ass right now."

I heard a little laugh escape her throat.

"I just almost died and it didn't rlly hit me at first."

"Damn what happened?"

"Nothing important. But yea we still on. Which car you picking me up in?"

I looked back at my black truck. It had bullets grazed in it.

"My black Nissan."

"Ok bye J. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye ma."

I hung up and walked into my house closing it behind me.

"Hey." I turned around seeing shordy in my living room.

"Wassup." I set my keys down and walked towards her.

"Is it done?"

She looked down and started messing with her fingers.

"Sheila is it done? Did you get Khaya to trust you?"

DAYUMNNNNNNN the momma a whole fucking snake.

I hate dirty hoes....

How y'all feel about this? Y'all think she goin set Khaya up?

Comment,vote, share, and ofc enjoy 💕