23

He carried Khaya to his car. And I carried D to the car. Khaya bogus ass momma left a while ago.

We started driving.

[BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM]

Bullets started flying everywhere.

Von POV

Rah texted me and told me what was going on with Khaya ass I went over to the hospital arriving with Durk. His ass brought balloons and shit.

"Pussy ass." I said laughing.

"Nah nigga it's called respect. Plus yo ass already on Rah bad side. You better start sucking up."

We made our way to the waiting room.

After having a talk with Rah hot head ass he let me know I could talk to Khaya if she still wanted to. And for me to go slow asl.

20 minutes later the doctor came. This lady was going to say sum but Rah cut her off. Damn shordy a crackhead. Lemme mind my business.

After Rah threatened the damn doctor and me. I told his ass to stop being a fucking goofy and I ended up carrying Khaya to my car. Trailing behind Rah.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

"What tf-

A bullet shot at the back of my window.

Khaya woke up.

"What tf Von?" She said yelling.

"Wassup ma?" I said looking over at her.

"Gimme yo gun boy."

"It's in my pants."

"I don't have time for your games Von cmon."

"I'm dead ass mf I gotta keep driving or we goin get hit."

She smacked her lips and reached over to grab my gun.

"Damn mf you gotta ruler clip on this bitch?" She asked.

"That ain't my gun ma."

"You lyin say swear to god."

"If you wanna see my shit just say that."

"Gimme the gun mf."

"It's in the glove department."

"You lyin mf-

"Hurry up somebody pulling up on yo side."

She mugged me before going into the glove department. Pointing the gun at the car.

"Q?" I heard her say.

"Who?" I asked her.

"Nobody."

Both the cars sped off. We kept driving when Khaya got on a three way call with them. "Who tf was those mfs?" Rah said first.