24

Recap
She turnt her head to look at me. She reached over trying to give me a quick kiss, but y'all already know a mf can't settle for that. Instead I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into my lap top. Damn when tf her ass get this big. It's only been a few couple of days. My hands started gripping her ass, she gave me soft lil moans here and there.

(Mature content)

Khaya Pov

I reached over trying to be cute or whateva and give him a lil kiss. The kiss turned out into a whole make out ses. Me getting on top of him grinding into him. And all I kept thinking was 'I know it's big'. Pulling me out of my thoughts he flipped me on my back. He started sucking on my neck giving lil hickeys here and there trailing down my chest and my stomach. Both his hands massaging my breast. That was enough for me come on the spot. He started going lower and lower and-

"Wait!" I yelled out. He pulled his head from out under the covers. "What? You good lil folks?"

"Yea I just-

I hurried up and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. Everything in my head was just scrambling. "Am I decent down there?" "Do I smell?" "Am I hairy?" "Will I like it?" "Am I about to lose my virginity tonight?"

"Aw shit." I got this one thought in my head. Even though this may sound dumb asl but it was also smart. A couple hours ago I used the bathroom is he goin taste the pee or sum shit?"

Tf is wrong with me. Duh nigga he not finna taste it. It was hours ago. Right? I splashed my face with water a couple times and went back in the room. He was laying down on his stomach and when he heard the door he got up.

"Aye if you not ready you can say that lil folks." He said reassuring me.

"Nah I know. I'm straight, just go slow."

He nodded his head. I got back in the bed layin down. He took of my shorts with my underwear coming with them. He set his hands on both my thighs spreading them a lil bit more. I could feel his breathe hovering over my heat. Just that alone made me shiver. He bent his head down before pausing.

"Wait hollon."

"What?" I said getting on my elbows.

"I'm not goin taste the bathroom soap am I?" He asked.

"Nigga what?" I was getting aggravated now.

"I'm just sayin y'all females be a lil weird. Washing y'all pum pums with the dish soap and shit. And yo ass was in the bathroom for a good lil minute."

"Von-

"Ite chill. I'm just fucking witchu lil folks. Relax."

I laid back down on the bed. I was getting ready to tell his ass to hurry up when I felt his tongue against my slit. A small noticeable moan came from my lips. He did again. And again. Adding more speed to the next one. Then he did sum that took me by complete surprise. That had me chanting his name over and over like that was the only word in my vocabulary. He put both hands under my back thighs lifting me up and giving him better access to me. Latching his mouth onto my clit as soon as he did that I was gone. Both my hands going towards his dreads. Trying to push him away.

"Nah ain't no running from this ma." Putting two of his fingers in me, I swear I thought I was dying. You would think that a mf is exaggerating. Hell nah. I can only imagine-

"Von." I moaned out.

"Wa-wait." I was panting hard asl. Like I ran a damn marathon or sum. And then I felt it. My stomach started tightening.

"Aw shit." I moaned out. I couldn't even form the words to let him know I was close asl. He did a lil tongue swirl and that's what pushed me over. He was still eating me out. Helping me calm down from my orgasm. But that shit wasn't working it just made me want to have a second orgasm. Less than 30 thirty seconds I had another orgasm.

"Y-you got a condom right?" I breathed out

🧍🏾‍♀️oh wow- lemme find out von tongue game on point 😩😩

But I gave y'all a lil smut or whateva.

It's getting juicy (no pun intended) 😏

Y'all ready for Von and Khaya to start datin?

Comment, vote, Share, and ofc enjoy 💞