8

Recap
"Khay-

But somebody cut me off.

"FUCK OBLOCK AND 300 YALL SOME PUSSIES."

Me and Von hopped up.

Von POV

I was on my way to Rah house since his bitch ass didn't want to drive.

So I pull up and knock on the door and I see his fine ass sister open it.

"Hey wassup." She looking confused as to why I'm here. I'm guessing Rah ass didn't tell her.

"Rah said to pick him up." It technically wasn't a lie plus ion own shordy nun.

She moved away from the door letting me in.

I closed it.

"You should be careful." I said smirking.

She looked at me with a eyebrow raised.

"I meant like what if I was opp. I could've easily just set both y'all up."

She responded back with a "mm"

A couple seconds passed then she said sum.

"Well technically if you were an opp I have a glock by the door and under the kitchen island right here. Secondly if you were an opp you not that dumb. Killing me while Rah is upstairs gods knows how many guns he has up there. And plus you don't give me opp vibes." She said while shrugging.

I just nodded my head in response. Shordy was definitely street smart.

"Rah should be down any minute him and D are getting dressed." She said while eating some ice cream.

"Ite goodlooks." I said nodding my head towards her.

She just hummed in response.

After a couple minutes Rah finally walked downstairs wit his "shordy" she looked cute asl.

"Wassup you ready to go bitch." I said standing up.

"Yea. Ima catch y'all later." He told them.

I guess they didn't like that cause they mugged the fuck outta him.

"You said I was going mf thats why i cut my date short." His shordy said to him.

"Right but then I realized it's goin be hella niggas there and ion feel like getting into a fight wit nobody." He said back.

"Let's go gang." Rah said to me.

"Ite." We both walked out the house and hopped in my whip.

"I hope yo ass know you ain't slick." I told him while laughing.

He goin start laughing wit me.

"Ite so what." He said shrugging.

I put on my twin song before pulling off.