38

Recap
And for a split second I understood where she was coming from. Even though his ass was a opp, that was still somebody apart of her.

Folks ass ain't never goin be the same.....

Khaya POV

Today's the day... I never thought I'd see my best friend getting put into the ground.

Most people don't know this but Q was my first kiss. Even though Shawn was my first boyfriend. I was so scared that day too.

Khaya flash back school.

It was just after school I was walking home with D and Q

"Shut up Q." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Ha, imagine not knowing how to kiss. You're still a baby. You'll get there little baby." He said patting my head.

"Nigga I'm a freshman. Im not out here trying to catch herpes like you!" I said slapping his hand away.

"What can I say? All the ladies love a mixed dude." He said popping his fake collar.

"Why Tink tell me his shit was one inch." D whispered to me.

Me and her both cracked up laughing.

"It's all good D baby. If you want some just ask, don't be shy cariño." (Sweetheart)

"Negro please." D said waving him off.

"Ima catch y'all later." D spoke to me and Q.

"You coming back to my crib right?" I asked looking up at Q. All he did was nod his head.

We made it back to my house, I was still nervous as hell. I can't believe the sophomore quarterback asked me to the dance, and told me he couldn't wait to kiss me.

I'm so fucking nervous.

Q finally looked up from his phone and saw me pacing back and forth. He stood up walking over to me stopping myself.

"Cmon." He motioned for me to sit on me bed, he sat across from me.

"You really freaking out ain't you?"

I nodded my head.

"Ite ima help you. Don't tell Rah ass ion got time to hear his mouth."

"Tell him what?"

He leaned in as if he was going to kiss me and then stop mid way, opening his eyes to look at me.

"Wassup?" He asked me.

"Q!" I exclaimed. "Nigga I can't kiss you. That's like kissing a brother or sum shit." I said.