26

Recap
"Is it done?"

She looked down and started messing with her fingers.

"Sheila is it done? Did you get Khaya to trust you?"

D POV

Rah knocked on my room door.

"Come in."

"You good?"

I nodded my head at him.

"Are you?" I nodded my head to his arm wrapped in a bandage.

"Yea I'm straight. Just a lil tired."

"Yea I know the feeling."

"But I'm finna go to sleep lemme know if you need anything."

I nodded my head since my brain couldn't function right. Turning off my light and closing my door I laid down in bed. Constantly turning and shit. It was eating me alive. Like me out of all people in a drive by. It's just so weird. It's like I've seen that car before but I don't know. I wish I would've the face all I was those dark brown eyes. Those mfs look familiar too. I think I'm just tweakin and shit.

Getting out my bed I knocked on Rah door.

"It's open." I pushed it open seeing him laying on his  back concentration focused on me or prolly the door.

"You good? What's wrong? He said sitting up. Wincing a little.

"I just couldn't sleep." I walked over to the bed contemplating whether I should get in the bed or not.

"D you can get in. I'm not goin bite you or nun." He said looking at me.

Taking off my slippers I got in the bed. His shit was cozier than mines.

"How come your bed way better?" I said looking at him.

"Uh- well actually it's closer to the door so I can protect us."

"Mm." I said mugging him.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled closer to his chest. Hearing his soothing ass heartbeat everything felt good asl. But you know what they say, all good things come to an end. I started feeling something wet drip on my ear. Some of it getting into it. I made a disgusted ass face. Touching it, it looked dark. Aw shit. I looked up seeing to see blood coming out of Rah's head. He had a bullet right between his eyes. His body fell backwards onto the floor.

"Rah."

"Rah."

I started crying shaking his now cold body.

"RAH."

I heard a noise behind me. I got up looking around. When I saw the person who shot at us from the drive by, coming towards me. Pointing his gun at me.

"W-who are you?" I was trying to sound brave but that shit wasn't working.

"You know exactly who I am D." The voice sounded distorted. Clicking the gun off safety and putting his finger on the trigger.

"Wait."

Squeezing more and more.

"PLEASE."

BOOM

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up screaming. I was breathing hard asl. Sweat falling from my face. My hair felt wet and nasty from the sweat.

"D." Rah busted in my room with two guns pointing up. Circling around the room.

"You good?" He looked over at me. I was still breathing hard asl but I was able to nod.

"Ima get you some water. Stay there." I nodded again.

He came back couple minutes later with two glazed donuts and some water. I scrunched my nose at that.

"What?" He asked noticing my face.

I laughed.

"Nigga those don't go together."

"Nigga I'm ghetto. Make it work."

He got in the bed and laying besides me.

"You wanna talk about the shit?"

"Huh?"

"Yo nightmare nigga. I'm trying to be like those boyfriends who care and listen." I laughed at him again.

"Chile we both know you ghetto and that's not goin last." He shrugged his shoulders lookin at me putting his thumb and pointer finger under my chin lifting my face to his eye level.

"I'm willing to make it work for you."

Awnnnn lemme find out Rah going soft 😏😏

Speaking of Von tho that man is beyond fine 😩

But lemme get some feedback from y'all. How y'all feeling about this story? And should I end it soon?

Oh and fyi I'm black just in case y'all try me in these comments for me saying nigga🌚 ima nigga too so yea.

Anywaysssss comment,vote,share, and ofc enjoy 💕