39

Recap
In that moment it started to pour down raining. I just stood there watching them put the dirt over him.

I'll always love you Q don't you ever forget that. I said looking up at the sky before walking off.

Khaya POV

It's been a whole week Q been gone. I've shut everyone out completely. I know I know, but I had to. It felt like when he died that day I lost a piece of myself also. I won't be the same.

But I'm done feeling sorry for myself. I called Von and told to call everyone up. It's war, and I'm definitely out for blood. Booka's blood.

At the warehouse

"Wassup?" Rah said dapping up Durk and Von.

Von me and locked eyes for a split second.

Before I turned my attention towards a female that was by him, I internally scoffed.

"Who is this?" I asked pointing towards her.

"This booka girl. She helping us."

"How we know she helping tho?" I asked still eyeing her.

Now I'm not no hating ass female she pretty asl. I just know I'm done trusting everybody. Just like Q said, "the closest mfs will do you the dirtiest."

"Because I told her I was goin splat her shit across the street if she crossed us." Von said to me.

I nodded my head.

I'm not trusting shit.

I told them a fake plan that seemed believable.

She told us they was goin out tomma to this restaurant. We all agreed that's when we was goin strike.

Everybody started clearing up and shit.

"Aye can I talk to you real quick?" Von asked walking you to me.

I looked at Rah and he nodded his head before walking off.

"Wassup?"

"Is we good?"

"Yes Von I keep telling you we straight."

"So after this whole situation you tryna re try this?"

I nodded my head, "yea we can." I told him before walking down stairs. I got in the car and Rah pulled off after I closed the door.

"I know we haven't been really saying shit to each other since his passing." Rah started off by talking to me. "But he wanted me to give you this."

Rah stopped at a red light reaching behind him, and grabbing a box. It had a red ribbon on it.

"Whatchu think it is?" Rah asked, side-glancing me.

"Ion know. Ima open it after all this shit over wit."

Rah nodded his head in response.

The next day

"Y'all in position?" I asked in the ear piece.

"Yea." They all told me.

"Ite shoot the guards I got booka."

"Khaya folks chill. Me and twin-

I turnt the ear piece off before he could even talk. I'm out for blood, fuck what he talking bout.

I opened the door to the back. I raised both my guns shooting the two people on either side of me.

This one for Q.

OUUUUU KHAYA A BAD BITCHHHH LEMME FIND OUTTTT 🌚🌚

I know this short so bc it's short... DOUBLE UPDATE 😏

See y'all inna couple of minutes

Don't forget to comment, vote, share, and ofc enjoy 💕