32 part: 1

Recap
I pulled away and he groaned out. "Eyes on me." After a few minutes he finally locked eyes with me and I resumed to what I was doing.

Von POV

I woke up to Khaya ass wrapped around me like a damn monkey. "Aye folks." I tapped her. I tapped her again. "Aye folks watch out." She hummed out before moving. "We can't be sleeping all damn day." I told her ass, hoping off the bed. "I know but I'm sleepy." She mumbled back to me. "Well get yo ass up we still got a date today." I reminded her slow ass.

"Von we can't even go." She replied back to me with attitude. "Aye watch that attitude, and nobody said we was going out. Smart ass." I walked in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I pinned half my dreads to one side, while washing my face. I walked back in the room taking off my shirt. "Damn Von." I looked over to see her making this ugly ass face.

"Tf you got yo face looking like that fo?"

"Cause my fucking ass hurt. Tf did yo ass do bite it?" I smacked my lips at her dramatic ass. "I slapped yo ass twice calm down." I heard her say sum. "Repeat yo self lil folks." I said walking back into the room. "I said kiss my ass." Her ass got up from the bed doing a weird ass walk to the bathroom. "That's why yo ass hurt." I yelled back.  She opened the door glaring at me,"Keep talking and yo ass ain't getting shit tonight."

I hit her add with that

Sound goofy asl. Knowing damn well I'm getting some pum pum tonight, ion even know why she tryna front. "Aye get dressed. It's already 4 ima be back soon aight?" I yelled. I heard her turning on the shower replying with a "aight." I put on my O chain and my otf walking out the crib with my keys. My glock was already strapped on me. I hopped in my car pushing the start button and pulling off.

Incoming call from Asian

"Tf yo ass want?"

"Von I apologized I was jealous cause I heard you was fucking wit someone."

"Ite asian. I'm busy so-

"Look ion know what you heard or nun but somebody plotting against."

"I got everything under control. Thanks for the heads up tho preciate it."

"See you von."

I hung up turning on me and my twin song.

{Niggas talkin' on the net, like, pop out, where you at? Ayy
All we know is pop out with our guns, we from the 'Raq, ayy
Pop out, catch that nigga tryna run we wet his back, ayy
Are you cocky? Turned you to a dolphin 'cause you crack treys}

I pulled up to the store. I pressed the start button turning off the car, hopping out. "Welcome to Walmart." I walked past them. "Where tf is y'all carts at?" I asked one of the workers walking past me. "I don't know sir sorry."

"Tf you don't know and yo ass work here?" I said walking off. My ass finally found a cart, but it's was hella shit in there. I finally took everything out setting some of it on the floor and shelves I walked off with the cart. I got a few things for tonight, and a box of condom, 'I'm getting some pum pum'

I got Khaya some of her favorite snacks. And some red roses and shit. I got a few mini candles for tonight. Ian rlly bout that lovey dovey shit. But I gotta at least make sure folks ass straight. I got a few more snacks for us, and I walked up to the self check out. "Excuse me sir there's a line-

"Aye folks stop talking to me." It's always that one nigga. Fuck up outta my face. I bagged all our shit up and walked out the store. HONK.

"Aye bitch I'll smoke yo ass." Dumbass lucky my hands full. Would've shot at as his dumbass.

I put the bags in the back seat, hopping in after everything was finished. I turned on the radio.

"There's has been a shooting at an upscale retail store. Former rapper FBG Duck. People say he was shot by four people who emerged from two cars. The cops have yet to discover this homicide."

"Damn" I said turning a corner. I turned on one of Melly songs. After driving for 5 minutes I stopped at a red light, about to turn.

{Yellow tape around his body, it's a fucking homicide
His face is on a T-shirt and his family traumatized
I didn't even mean to shoot him, he just caught me by surprise
I reloaded my pistol, cocked it back, and shot him twice
His body dropped down to the floor and he got teardrops in his eyes}

I turned the corner and hitting a reverse. Fuck. I really need some pum pum this shit bogus asl.

I walked up the house with the bags in my hand. "Von?" I hear Khaya calling from upstairs. "Yea folks?"

"Nun just making sure it was you."

"I'm finna put this shit up, ima wake yo ass up when I finish aight?" "Yea ok."

After finally getting situated. I put all her chips on table and her juices. I stacked all her candy on one side. I put the cup noodles on a plate. Tryna make the shit look fancy or sum.

I did half up half down with my dreads, (on no gay shit tho)

I walked up stairs seeing folks ass knocked out. "Aye get yo ass up." I tapped her. "Ite I'm up." 

"Ite hurry up and get dressed ima see you down stairs." She nodded her head. I heard ass whine out, "what yo ass want now." She tapped her lips, with a lil pout on her face. I walked back over giving her a quick kiss. Instead her ass wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer. Her ass finally pulled away. "Ion like how yo ass making me soft." I told her while mugging her.

She laughed before pushing me out the room. I waited for about literally two hours. "Khaya hurry yo ass up folks." I heard her small feet on the stairs. "I wasn't even that long. It's only been 40 minutes." I look up seeing her with a black shirt and my boxers. I smirked at her, "that's my shirt too?" She nodded her head before sitting down. "Awnnn Von you didn't." She looked up smiling at me. "Come here." She came over on my side, I leaned down giving her a kiss. "Since Ian no soft nigga I gave you a ghetto date."

"I like it." She told me going back on her side.

"Wait until yo ass see up stairs. If the niggas I hang around saw the shit I was doing, they would clown the shit outta me." I told her. "I know but still, you're making process and putting effort. That should be a good thing." I handed her fork and we both started eating our noodles.

Comment, vote, share, and ofc enjoy.

Y'all like this? Or Von ass going soft?

Y'all ready for that smut on the next chapter? 🌚

If I get 10 votes by today ima do a double update.

Byeee whoresssss