31

Recap
"I'm finna fuck the shit outta." He said licking his lips and leaning down to give me a heart stopping good ass kiss.

🌚 y'all ready for this smut? Before y'all read comment right here if y'all ready 🌚

D POV

"Rah." I moaned out his name. He started kissing all over my face and neck, while his hands were roaming all over my body. He started rubbing me through my pants. Pulling moans left and right from me.

"W-wait Rah." He stopped touching me, looking me in the eyes. "D you got one more time to say sum and I swear ima fuck you wit no mercy." He rasped out. Now that definitely made me throb. Sooooo y'all know what I did? I kept talking.

"Rah." I said again. "You trust me?" He asked still kissing down my neck. I nodded my without a hesitation. He got off the bed and I huffed out loud leaning up on both my elbows watching him. He came back out the closet with two hand cuffs. "Ouu I get to tie you up?" I asked taking off my socks. "Nah I get to tie you up." He told me. I felt my mouth go dry at the thought of that, licking my lips Rah followed my actions and then locked eyes with me.

He walked over to me. "Hand." I handed him my left  hand he cuffed my wrist to the bed, walking over to the other side of the bed, I gave him my other hand and he cuffed that one. "Ima need you to trust me ma." He told me kissing me again. I nodded my head again. Then he covered my eyes with a blind fold. "Kinky." I spoke up. I heard a noise by me and I turned my head. "Rah?"

"I'm here hollon." I let out a soft sigh. I felt the bottom of the bed shift and then I felt something rip off of me. "I swear to god himself Rah. I know you didn't just rip my shi-

He stopped me by kissing me again. "It was the only way to take it off." I swear if he could see me mugging his ass. "Talking bout some it was the only way." I mumbled out. "What was that?" He asked me. "Nun." I felt myself sinking into the bed. Scared cause I know he heard me. He unclasped my bra and starting playing with my breast. Making my nipples harden.

( A/n Lmaooo nipples)

He kissed each one of them before leaving no doubt a trail of hickeys on my stomach. He reached my pants and I felt him unbutton them and pulling them off. He started kissing the inside of my thighs and sucking on them. Then his dumbass goin bite my thigh. "Rah ima slap-

"Oh shit." I moaned out. He was rubbing me through my underwear. And nun of his movements were slow. "Say that again." I started panting. "I-I s-sai-

I hissed out when he moved my underwear to the side and stuck one of his fingers in me curling it up. He pulled my underwear all the way off my body. Pulling my legs over his shoulders. And wrapped his mouth around my clit. I moaned out loud asl. He started sucking harder and I started pulling at the cuffs. I needed to touch him or do something. I was goin go crazy.

"R-Rah." I moaned out he hummed causing the vibrations to go straight to my core. Making me get closer to my breaking point. "You close ma?" I nodded my head. He pulled away all connections of him touching me and I groaned out loud. "Y-you keep d-doing this." I panted out. "What I do?"

"I s-swear Rah j-just wai-

I was cut off my my loud moan. He put a vibrator by my core. My legs starts shaking and I felt myself getting closer. I started chanting Rah's name. Seeing as that was the only word I could think and remember at the moment. And he pulled that away.

"No noise this time?" He asked sarcastically. "Shut up." I mumbled. He leaned forward, lips just brushing against the shell of my ear, "Don't worry ma you goin come, but you gotta do that around my dick." He leaned back prolly taking off his pants. "Don't forget a condom. Summer is still coming." He shifted back on the bed and I felt his tip grace against me making me moan. "Nah fuck that." Was all he said before slamming deep asl into me.

"Fuckk." I dragged out. "P-please Rah." I whimpered out. He pulled out leaving just the tip in. He reached over unlocking the cuffs from my hands and they instantly went to scratching his back. He went back in me. And I dragged out another moan. "Hollon tight." Whispered in my ear. He pulled out half way before slamming back into me. He wrapped one of legs around his waist and pushed the over close to my chest. Drilling the fuck outta me.

I felt my vision getting blurry and some black spots here and there. He started sucking on my neck whispering freaky things to me, pulling me closer to ecstasy. And then I came undone. Screaming his name out. He kept thrusting before stilling. He pulled out at the last minute spilling all over me. He reached over grabbing some wipes and wiping his mess off of me.

We both laid down panting. After a couple of minutes later. I got up to straddle him. Kissing his forehead, his cheek, his over cheek, and his lips.  I left a trail of hickeys all over his neck, stilling kissin down his stomach. I stopped the top of the of waist, pulling the covers off his semi- hard dick. I got between his legs licking my lips. I wrapped my lips around the tip and moaned. I pulled away and he groaned out. "Eyes on me." After a few minutes he finally locked eyes with me and I resumed to what I was doing.

1107 words

WE FINALLY HAD A SMUT Y'ALL 😭

My fault if it was trash 🧍🏾‍♀️ I tried giving y'all a good visual or whateva.

Now for the next chapter. Y'all want a date with Khaya and Von or a smut 🌚🌚 or both? Comment right here to let me know.

Thank y'all for getting me to 18k we on the way to 20k so yk I'm happy asl 😏

I appreciate the love and the comments too.

Don't forget to comment, vote, share, and ofc enjoy 💕