3| There's Always That One Bitch

IT'S A ONE NIGHT STAND!! TRY AND REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING!!
I know it's early! But it's part of their chemistry and they also don't think they'll ever see each other again.

Chapter 3| There's Always That One Bitch

Nova

"This is a dinner table, just so you know!" I pout when I've pulled away from staring at Grayson's handsome face.

Just to come looking at a short hatred blonde who is glaring at me. What have I done now?

"Really?" I ask sarcastically.

"There's no need for the sarcasm." She sneers at me.

"Oh, there is. Do you want to know why?" I ask sweetly.

She doesn't answer me and continues to burn holes into my face as if I'm going to combust into dust. Not happening, honey.

"It helps me tolerate bullshit."I sigh.

She scoffs at me. "Do you know who I am newbie?" She looks down at me.

I internally laugh my ass off. Does she know who I am? So what she's been here before?

"Elizabeth. Stop." Gray glares at her.

She looks at him before looking at me and back at him. "You're going to let her talk to me like that?" She asks him.

"I don't care what she does. I'm warning you to stop. Now." His voice holds no room for argument as those green eyes turn dark.

"What is she going to do?" She turns her nose up at me.

There's always that one bitch.

"Last warning." I can see he is becoming impatient with her.

"I'm your girlfriend!" She raises her voice at him.

Girlfriend? That's a bummer. I slode back into my seat not wanting to cause drama between a couple 

"It was a one-night stand. I'm sure you have had your plenty." He scoffs at the girl.

Ah! Not girlfriend. Suddenly I'm very interested in the conversation again.

Her face turns red with what I can assume is an embarrassment. Hell, if I said that I would be embarrassed too.

"Are you calling me a slut?" She narrows her eyes at him.

"Enough!" His voice booms through the hall, his command bouncing off the walls.

His fists have turned white as he grips them into a strong fist. To calm him down, I place my hand over his and squeeze it. He looks at me and I silently tell him he needs to calm down. He looks at me then at the terrified Elizabeth who has cowered in her seat. He closes his eyes and takes some breaths.

This dude has anger issues!

"I'm not calling you a slut, but you've had more balls in your mouth than the "hungry, hungry hippos'." He says through clenched teeth at the girl.

I let out a laugh throwing my head back. I look back to a not-so-impressed Elizabeth. "Sorry. Not funny at all." I clear my throat, awkwardly.

"I loved that game." A boy says who sits next to me.

Just like that, I'm laughing again. I loved that game too.

*****

"May I have this dance?" Gray extends his hand out for me to take.