35|Always

Thank you so much for 23K reads!!!

Nova's POV

Grayson pulls me back out into the hall, his grip firm on my wrist but not painful. "Grayson, slow down." My hand clings onto his arm as he speed walks through the crowed.

He ignores me sitting himself on a stool beside the bar. He orders a drink taking not notice of  my stare. "What did he do?" His jaw clenched as he gulps his drink down.

"Grayson-

"What did he do?" He cuts me off.

I sigh and sit down, taking his clenched fists into my hand. "He kissed me on the neck." I say carefully watching as he glares into space.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"What? Of course not!" I pull away from him offended that he would even think that I would.

"I didn't mean it like that, Angel." He sighs, running his hands through his hair. From the corner of my eye I see him turn his body towards mine. I ignore him and keep my eyes straight ahed of me.

"You're an idiot." I mumble.

He pulls my stool towards him so his breath tickles my skin. "I am an idiot." I turn to him with a raised brow. He dips his head and mumbles, "I'm a jealous idiot." I grin and turn to him.

"It's okay, I think it's hot." I smirk biting my lip.

"Really." I close my eyes as he moves my hair off from my shoulder, I lean in expecting for him to kiss me but it never comes. I open my eyes confused

"What?" I ask. Grayson narrows his eyes at my neck his teasing demeanour gone now replaced with a burning anger. Grayson's hand wraps around the back of my neck pulling me closer to him.

"That fucker." He curses pulling my hair back to my neck. My hand goes up to my neck wondering what has gotten him so mad.

"Grayson, what is it?"

"He gave you a fucking hickey."

"Oh." I sigh. Grayson rolls his eyes and mumbles, 'yeah, oh.' I take his hand in mine hoping to calm him down. He relaxes slightly as I begin to rub slow circles with my thumb on his hand.

"Hey, did you get it?" Eva comes up to me with Ethan beside her.

I pull out the card and show her discreetly. "You?" I ask. I search the crowed for Kelly not seeing her or Liam.

"We got it. We had to tip a whole tray of wine for it." She laughs. "How'd you get yours?"

I look to Grayson, his face stoic of any emotion. His hand however, tightens in my grip and I take that as a sign not to mention it again. "I'll tell you later." Eva furrows her brows looking towards me and Grayson before shrugging it off.

"Uh, guys?" Liams voice comes through the ear piece making our conversation halting to a stop.

"Go, Liam." Grayson turns his head to the side discreetly holding his ear.

"People are starting to notice their key cards missing." Grayson curses and motions for me to get up. "Doesn't help that you shot one of them." I give Grayson a told you so face.

"You shot someone! Are you fucking crazy?" Ethan comes to Grayson's other side glaring at him.

Grayson stops and stares Ethan down. "When you have some other guys hands all of your girl, so yeah. Call me fucking crazy." He brushes past Ethan and I struggle to catch up in my heels.

Although the timing and situation we are in, I find the sentiment quite endearing. Once side by side with Grayson I smile up at him. "That's sweet".