15|I Hate How You Make Me Feel.

Nova

"See ya, lover boy," I smirk and turn my back on the sexy Grayson. That smile falls straight off my face once I realise we didn't use protection.

Fucking fuck.

Shit.

Oh fuck.

I need plan b.

Now.

After the heated session in the sauna with Grayson, I'm in a rush to find the fucking thing to stop me from getting pregnant. I swear down the next time I see Grayson, I'm making sure I kick him. Hard.

I speed walk back to Kelly spotting her making out with a tall hot boy. I walk up to her, cringing when I get cat called. Tapping her on the shoulder, she pulls away and looks at me confused. "We need to go." I say, communicating to her telepathically with my eyes that say, 'I need you right now!'

She nods her head and turns to the boy. "Sorry. See you later?" She asks her cheeks a rosy red.

He smirks, rubbing the back of his neck as his cheeks turn crimson. "Yeah." They both look at each other with lovely eyes.

Rolling my eyes, I grab her small wrist and tug her away from Prince Charming. "Bye!" I shout.

"Slow down, what's the rush for?" Kelly asks as I continue to stride out of here.

"Emergency," I reply.

"What could be such an emergency to pull me away from him?" She asks, her eyes looking at me with expectancy.

I slow down and look at her seriously. Well, here goes nothing.

***
"I can't believe you." Kelly whisper shouts.

I roll my eyes, peaking at the line. "Shut up. It's not my fault." I mumble, turning to my angry best friend.

"How is it not your fault?" She rolls her eyes. I sigh.

"We just got caught in the moment." I defend myself.

Kelly grumbles under her breath as we come closer to the pharmacist. I smile kindly, releasing a sigh of relief as she turns to me with a smile. "How can I help you?" She asks kindly.

"Hey, do you provide emergency contraceptives?" I ask, biting my lip nervously.

She smiles at me softly, "Of course, I'll be right back." She walks off behind the counter and I turn to Kelly.

"See, everything's going to be fine," I say, not sure who I'm convincing more. Me or her.

"Alright, we have two types. We have Levonelle and ellaOne free of charge. They both work effectively, and will be sure to get the work done." She smiles at me, showing me the options.

"Uh, the first one please." I point randomly to a box.

"Okay! I just need to see your ID." I hand her my ID as she checks everything is in order, handing me it back.

"Okay, this can be taken within seventy-two hours of having unprotected sex however, it's most effective if taken within twelve hours." She explains, putting the medication in a bag.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" She asks, handing me the bag.

"No, thank you for your help." I thank her and me and Kelly rush out of the store and into the parking lot.