26|Nothing Like Hate Sex

Nova's POV

As soon as I step into the club, my body pumps with adrenaline. The loud bass makes my chest vibrate and the flashing lights make everything look so elegant. We all follow Eva walking past men who throw money at the women dancing skilfully on the stage.

"My friends in here somewhere!" Eva shouts over the music as we walk through a door.

Immediately the music isn't as loud only a humming noise. Girls are chatting and laughing as they apply to make up perfectly or change into their clothes. I gape at one woman who wears extremely high heels. How she dances in them I have no idea, I probably couldn't even stand in them.

"Ah! There she is." Eva shouts getting the attention of the other women. One woman who has long blond hair and brown eyes turns around and grins as she sees Eva.

"You're here!" She rushes over to her and tackles her into a bone-crushing hug.

"I'd like you to meet my friends." Eva smiles pulling back as they both turn to us.

Evas friend smiles at us kindly eyeing Liam who refuses to leave our side. "This is Nova." I smile and hold my hand out for her to shake.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you." She waves her hand and ignores my open hand bringing me into a similar hug to Eva.

"Girl, when Eva phoned me saying she has some girlfriends who want to show some moves, there was no way I could say no." She pulls back with a dazzling smile showing off her pearly whites.

I chuckle at her enthusiasm. "Well, I'm thankful for you letting us," I say.

She rolls her eyes with a wave of her hand again. "No need to thank me, silly."

"This is Kelly, she's a little shy." Kelly blushes at Eva's comment, rolling her eyes.

"It's nice to meet you." Just like me and Eva, Kelly is also hugged to death.

"Oh, you are just gorgeous!" She smiles holding Kelly at arm's length. "Now why are you so shy?" She shakes her head at Kelly.

I smile watching Kelly blush, tucking her hair behind her ear. "This is Liam. It's easier if you just ignore him." Eva mumbles.

"Which beautiful girl do you belong to?" She asks Liam.

"Oh...uh." He clears his throat with a fake cough. I roll my eyes at him.

"This one." I point to Kelly.

"That's a shame, you're my favourite. No offence Nova, I just have a thing for redheads." I chuckle at her.

"None taken."

"Anyway, guys this Adira." Adira smiles at us all.

"So who's going up first?" She looks at us all with a cheeky smile.

"I'll go!" Eva raises her hand and Adira pushes her into a chair. She places her hand on her shoulders and narrows her eyes in the mirror before a grin takes over as if a light bulb went off.

I watch in amazement as she picks up all these make-up products and begins to flawlessly apply them to Eva. Soon her face has transformed from an innocent girl into a badass bitch. She has black wing eyeliner and false lashes making her eyes pop. Her cheekbones look high and her jaw looks like it could cut someone, finally, her lips are coated perfectly with a deep red.

Adira begins to straighten her long hair so it's cascading softly down her back. "What do you think?" I nod my head with a smile.

"You look stunning," I say.