13| A Little Teasing Never Hurt Anyone

Chapter 13| A Little Teasing Never Hurt Anyone

Nova

"How was your trip?" Kelly asks as we both sit in my bedroom, chatting on my bed.

"It wasn't a trip, kels." I roll my eyes at her.

"Whatever, it better be better than mine. After the freak about the break-in, all we did was a train." She falls back on her back groaning as she rubs her sore muscles.

I avoid eye contact, "Oh, mine was just as boring." I vaguely answer her question with a lie.

"Well, you're back so now we can have fun!" She lifts herself looking at me with an excited grin.

"I don't know if there's much to do around this dump?" I shrug, thinking of an activity we could do to entertain ourselves.

Since most of us had big jobs, except Kelly for obvious reasons, Alex gave us two days off. We can do whatever we want around here, only there isn't much to do.

"Ugh! I'm already sick of this place. My body hurts everywhere, I'm surrounded by people who could kill me and I wouldn't even know it and to top it all off, the guy I thought liked me-doesn't." She slumps back onto her back with a big groan, making sure I know how unhappy she is.

I think back to what that lady said about this place. I think she mentioned something about there being a swimming pool. I did pack some swimsuits, I'm sure Kelly would enjoy this.

"We could always go swimming?" I suggest to her. She lifts her head looking at me with a small pout.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit." She mumbles with sad eyes. I roll my eyes at her as if I won't let her borrow mine.

"I'll lend you one."

"I'm in!" She jumps up and climbs off the bed, catching her ankles in a blanket and falling onto the floor with a loud thump.

"You okay?" I ask. I don't hear anything and she doesn't get back up. So I crawl over to the edge of the bed, leaning down to see her laying out on the floor. "Kels?" She grumbled a response.

"I'm okay." She mumbles to the floor. I chuckle as I too get off of the bed and rummage through my clothes to find my swimsuits.

I brought a variety with me, however, I decided to go basic and pick out a white bikini. I look at my options and smile when I see a sexy hot pink bikini that will look amazing on Kelly. "What about this?" I turn around and hold up the bikini.

She turns her head and turns slack. "Uh...no." She looks at me as if I'm crazy to even suggest the idea.

"Oh come on! You never know, there might be some cute guys." I wiggle my eyebrows with a sly grin.

She clicks her tongue and sighs, "Fine, I didn't workout for nothing." She takes the bikini out of my hands and walks off, leaving me with a grin.

I change into the bikini, slipping into a skirt and a crop top. I quickly put my hair into a messy bun just in time as Kelly comes back wearing a large T-shirt over herself. "Ready?" I ask, she nods with a smile.

We leave the cabin and make our way toward the main area. I look around and see signs pointing directions toward the swimming pool. We make our way to the pool following the directions and soon we come down a hallway, the smell of chlorine filling my nose. My shoes start to squeak as water makes contact with them.

I push the door open and see that there's an indoor and outside pool, along with a sauna. "Wanna go there after?" I asked pointing towards the sauna.

"Yeah, good idea." Kelly nods and we make our way toward the outdoor pool. The sun is shining bright and my skin prickles with warmth as the sun shine down above us. We place our belongings on a sunchair and undress. I side my skirt down, stepping out of it and laying it on the chair, I lift the top over my head and that soon follows my skirt.