22|I'm In Charge, Angel

Grayson's POV

"So, uh who exactly are we finding?" I roll my eyes suppressing a groan.

"Shut up." I demand. My fists are itching to smack a punch to his annoying face. Maybe that will make him shut up.

"We're going to find Kelly." Nova says beside me. She shoots me a warning look and I roll my eyes, sending an exasperated look at her.

"Right cool. Is Liam going to be there by any chance?" Nathan casts a nervous glance at Nova making me glare at the stupid ass.

"Of course he is." Nova says. I watch as he runs a hand through his hair, clenching his jaw.

"Why?" I ask, watching him carefully now. He clears his throat and lets out a nervous laugh. This seems to gain Nova's attention as she raises an eyebrow at Nathan.

"Well I don't think he likes me. At all." He blows out a breath, shaking his head.

I narrow my eyes at him in suspicion. I swear to god, if he is the reason for Liam's grumpy ass, I will personally kill him and take much satisfaction into it.

"What did you do?" Nova groans.

"Nothing!"

"Yeah right." Nova mumbles. I roll my eyes, already having enough with him. I just want to collapse in bed or rail Nova. Not that sleeping will come because of my night terrors. So railing her it is.  I let out a sigh, relieved to see Liam with Kelly beside him just ahead of us. They both seem to be okay.

"Hey, man." Liam turns his head, nodding his head at me.

"Hey, you guys good?" He hasn't noticed Nathan who stands behind me and Nova like a little bitch.

"Na-

"We're fine." Nova stomps on my foot, stopping me from saying anything. I glare at her as she narrows her eyes at me. I roll my eyes, surrendering.

"How come you can roll your eyes and I can't?" She whispers beside me.

I look down at her with a smirk, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, i wrap my hand around her neck and lean down to whisper in her ear, "Because, I'm in charge, Angel." I send her a wink as I watch her skin flush as she bites her lip. 

She rolls her eyes purposely. I shake my head with a small smile. "You're gonna regret that, Angel." I promise.

"Maybe." She shrugs, biting her plump lip again. I clench my jaw and I'm about to kiss her senseless. However, I'm interrupted by Liam who has a stick shoved up his ass.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"Uh...doing my job." Nathan looks at Liam with furrowed brows.  

"Yeah, we'll you're not needed." I hear nova scoff beside me. She steps between them both, pushing at their chests.

"I was the one who hired him, so you have no authority here. I don't know what the hell you guys have going on, but cut it out. Lives are at stake here for fuck sake." She looks between them both with that sexy face she has whenever she's mad.

I smile, crossing my arms admiring her. Fuck, she does things to me I can't explain. She's in my mind almost all the time, and when she isn't, she's near me and my eyes are on her. I see her as if she's the most beautiful girl in the room, which she is. There's no one like her, she's something I want to hold on to for ever. However, I know I can't give her what she wants. I can never be the man she wants, to love her and care for and to never hurt her. Im anything but loving or caring and I'll hurt her one way or another, like I always do with everything. I fuck it up. And I'll fuck her life up and to see that happen will break me more then anything ever has.