12|Dont Touch Me

12|Don't Touch Me

Grayson

As soon as I shut the hotel door behind me, I'm pulling Nova back to me slamming her back against the door.

She gasps and looks at me with lustful eyes. "You have been very teasing tonight." I mummer as I kiss up her neck.

Her back arches against the door as she moans when I suck on her hot skin. "What are you going to do about it?" I pull back to see her fiery eyes.

Leaning towards her neck I kiss her skin to her jaw where I whisper, "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk for days." She moans as my dirty words hit her.

I pick her up and bring her into a passionate kiss. Heat rose from our bodies that were attached like glue. The smell filled my nostrils to the point of near brain death. She was intoxicating, her lips were like a drug and I was an addict to them. That was it – at that very moment, her lips met mine like a wave of warmth and all of my body reacted to her instinctively. My heart increased, my erection growing, her smell even more hypnotic. The taste of her... silenced my thoughts and made me want more.

More of her alluring touch, and I did. Her hand fisted my hair. I let out a groan as she began to rub herself against me, I walked over to the bathroom pulling the straps off her dress down. My shirt followed as we both begin to hastily remove our clothes just so we can touch each other again. The moment I was free of any clothing, I had her back in my arms. Her smooth skin against mine. I pushed her into the shower, the room filling with our moans and steam.

"Yes." She moans as my hand slips down her wet folds. She lets her head fall back as I enter two fingers into her. Her hand banged on the wall as she tried to grab anything. I pushed her back against the cold wall, the water running down my back as I did. "Do you like that, angel?" I grunt in her ear as I continue to thrust my finger in and out of her. "Oh god! Just fuck me." She moans as I take her nipple into my mouth, softly biting her flesh. She arches her back pushing her chest closer to me.

Her lips meet mine in a haste, her hands running down my back digging her nails into me. I groan the pleasure of her scratching at my skin, she thrust her hips against mine, and we both release a moan. Her moan lasts longer as she cums on my finger. Her skin is flushed and her moans loud in the steamed-up room. "Fuck!" She moans as I slide into her. I lift her and push her against the tiled wall. She grips my shoulders as I plough into her. Her breast bounces up and down and I can't help myself as I take one into my mouth.

She clenches against my dick, I release a groan into the crook of her neck. Her back bangs against the wall as her hands hold onto the wall beside us and the shower door. "Harder!" She gasps as I plunge Into her with force. I set her down and push her body against the cold glass and quickly re-enter her from behind. She moans as her hard nipples make contact with the cold glass. I mould our hands together above her head and thrust in and out of her.

"Fuck, I'll never get used to how tight you are," I whisper into her ear and nip at her skin. She moans and clenches around me. My thumb plays with her clit as her legs begin to tremble. I wrap an arm around her waist to hold her against me. She screams in pleasure as she cums yet again. Throwing her head back against my shoulder I grab a handful of her full perky breasts. I thrust a couple more times and still, releasing a moan as I release myself in her. I plant a kiss on her shoulder as I slowly let go of her. She leans onto me, breathing hard. She turns around and leans her forehead against my chest.

I grab some body wash and begin to wash her body. I lather her body with the soap and watch it as the water washes the suds away. I look down at her as she giggles. "What's funny?" I ask.