33|You're In For Some Trouble, Angel

Nova's POV

"I've never been to France before." I comment as I look out the small window of the plain.

"Really? You'll love it." Eva smiles as she looks out of the window with big doe eyes.

"What's your favourite thing about it?" I ask interested in her home country.

She turns to me with the biggest smirk I've seen her with. It makes me realise perhaps Eva missed her home more then I thought. I feel a pang of guilt that I never noticed she was home sick.

"Oh I don't know there's so many it's hard to choose from." She sighs while smiling at me. "I guess one of my favourite is the Arc de Triomphe." I watch in awe as her french accent comes out after hiding for so long.

The beautiful language flowing of her lips like silk. "What is it?" I ask.

"It's a monument in the central Place Charles de Gaulle. It was to commemorate Napoleon's victories." I nod my head interested in the history of the monument.

"It must be so cool to live so close to all these famous tourist stops?" I ask because there's not a lot in England, if there is it's somewhere like London which everyone assumes you must be from if you're British.

"Sometimes, it's fun to see all these places but when you live there I guess you don't appreciate them as much as you should. You know?" She looks at me and I nod my head even though I have no idea what's she's talking about.

"Why are we stealing art?" Kelly takes the moment of silence to ask.

"Don't ask me." I shrug when she looks at me for the answer. I wasn't paying enough attention to know what the hells going on.

"Because, that art is just what the scorpions want. If we take it before them, replace it with a fake, they'll never know until it's too late." Liam says from opposite us.

"I don't get it, why do they want the art?"

"It's worth millions! Who doesn't want it?" Ethan snorts.

"They've made a deal with another gang. If they provide the art they will provide the goods. It's simple really, it's a trade of goods." Grayson shrugs while he scrolls through his phone.

"Goods?" Kelly asks completely confused.

"Drugs." We all say at the same time. Eva and me being the only ones to actually pay attention to Kelly when doing so.

Liam to busy napping, Ethan polishing his sniper for the one hundredth time now, even I can see my reflection from it, Grayson going through his phone like a mad man, I'm not even bothering to ask.

"Or weapons." Liam mumbles.

"Money."

"Alliance."

"Men."

"Women." I say.

"What?" Kelly's blinks between us all.

"Who cares why they want it, they won't be getting it." Grayson shrugs his shoulders finally putting his phone down.

"So how is this going to happen?" Eva asks. Everyone turns to Grayson for information as we gather around.

"We'll go in through the sky lines. We'll start by wall climbing up to the roof on the east where we will be covered the most, from there we will cut through the glass." I look at the photos of the building and notice bars.

"How are we going to get through the bars?" I ask.

"We won't." Grayson point to Liam, Ethan and him.