38|He Has A Shit Ton Of Guns

Grayson's POV

"I don't understand." Nova sighs, a frown on her lips.

I purse my lips, angry that she's upset. I hate to see her so sad and not being able to do anything about it. Although, I'm not that fond of Kelly, she's important to Nova so that makes her important to me.

Kinda.

"How can we find him?" Eva asks.

I look over at all the intel we have gathered over the agonising hours spent hunched over a desk. Nathan's good at what he does, so finding him has been a challenge. We've looked over everything we have and I can't find one good solid idea of where he could be.

Obviously, he's hiding. So he knows he's done something wrong, which makes me think he might of been part of the plan from the very beginning.

"Maybe the scorpios are protecting him?" I look over at liam who's hair is a damn right mess. I knows there's no point in telling him to sort himself out, he feels guilty. So I let him drown himself in work and finding Kelly.

I'm watching over him.

"It's possible. What we know so far is that they are behind this." I sigh and glance at Nova who stills stare ahed of her, emotionless.

"I don't understand." She whispers quietly.

I let out a sigh and pull her chair closer to mine, her knees touching mine. I take her hands in mine and look at her. She's looking straight at me but not really. "Angel?" I mummer, waving my hand in front of her face.

She blinks and mutters, "I don't understand." What I don't understand is why she keeps saying that over and over again.

"What don't you understand?" I ask.

"It can't be Nathan." She shakes her head softly.

"It was, Angel. You saw the phone." I pull her closer to me, my leg sliding in between hers.

"I did this." I furrow my brows when she looks at me with tears in her eyes. I shake my head and being her into my lap. I lay her head on my shoulder, pulling her legs up.

"What did I say?" I whisper while strolling her hair comfortingly. "It's not your fault." I say sternly.

"I was the one who hired Nathan. Of I never did that, she would be safe." She grasps onto my shirt for dear life.

"What ever you did, you couldn't of seen or prevent this from happening. If not Nathan it would be someone one else."I shake my head holding on to her tightly.

"She's okay, right?" She looks up at me and I stare into her electric blue eyes unable to say anything.

"She's okay." I don't know.

She nods her head and rests it back on my shoulder. I keep her close to me as her eyes begin to fall shut and her breaths even out as she falls asleep. I'm glad she's getting some sleep in her, she's been restless, always worrying about Kelly she's began to stop taking care of her self.

She's exhausted.

"All right, what have we got?" I look back up at the others, keeping my voice low.

"So far? Nothing, it's like he's disappeared." Eva sighs.

"What about his phone? Have we been able to track it?" I ask.

"Nope. Looks like he's ditched it." Liam runs his hand through his hair.

"Bank card? Payment anywhere?" I ask beginning to get frustrated. There has to be something.