32|Promise Me

So sorry for the very very late upload! Hope you enjoy!

Nova's POV

I opened my eyes with a groan using a hand to shield my eyes from the harsh light. Movement shuffled below me, my stomach filled with warmness. I look down to see Grayson's head resting on my stomach his arms wrapped around my waist.

My hand goes to his messy bed hair, running my fingers through his soft locks. I close my eyes ready to fall back to a deep sleep when the door burst open, my movements stopping. I lazily look towards the door to see Kelly standing there with a pout.

"How do you know if someone wants to have sex with you?" I blink at her as she jumps on the bed ignoring Grayson's groan.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, my mind still half asleep.

"I don't think Liam wants to have sex with me ." She falls back onto the bed with a groan.

Grayson snorts below me. "Please, he's wanted to fuck you since the day he met you." He mumbles without even lifting his head.

"Grayson!" I gasp, shaking my head.

"Well then why won't he?" Kelly turns to Grayson even though his eyes are closed.

"Just flash him your boobs, I'm sure you'll get a reaction." He opens one eyes and looks at Kelly. "Now fuck off." And he closes his eye and again, holding me tighter.

I roll my eyes at him and look at Kelly who is actually thinking of the idea. "Or, you could just talk to him about it." I say.

She thinks over it then nods her head. "Nah, I'll just flash him." I shake my head as she jumps off the bed and shouts as she leaves, "Thanks Grayson!"

"I quit." I groan.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Don't stop." Grayson picks my hand up and plops it on his head. With a small smile I begin to run my fingers through his hair.

"You're such a baby." I chuckle complying to his demand. "Ow!" I flinch as Grayson pinches the skin on my hip.

I glare down at his sleeping figure his bare back facing me, allowing me to eye the muscles that ripple through his tanned skin. I reach my hand out running my nails up and down slowly. Grayson lets out a moan and just to annoy him I stop my movements. He looks up at me with a pout making me grin.

Removing himself from me, his crawls over to me so he's hovering above me with a smile. "Why are you teasing me?" He kisses me softly making my body shiver in delight.

"Because it's fun." I whisper. My eyes run over his features. His eyes are hooded from sleep, his jaw is decorated with a light stumble. I run my finger over it liking the way it feels against my fingertips. I swipe my thumbs over his under eyes where dark circles sit.

"Did you get much sleep?" I mummer looking into his green eyes.

"I had a bit of trouble during the night. It's nothing." His hand runs down my neck giving me an assuring smile.

"Was it a nightmare?" I ask. I certainly hope it wasn't, I would feel terrible if I was sleeping soundly while he was suffering.

"It's fine, Angel." He whispers, kissing me on my cheek.

"You should of woken me, Grayson." I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer towards me.

"I didn't want to. You looked to beautiful to be woken." He smirks as his lips hover over my neck.

"Grayson, I'm serious." I push against his shoulder making me pull away. He sighs dipping his head down. "If you ever wake up with a nightmare, I want to be there to help you." I frown.