im back?

umm hey ...

Guys you don't even know how much I've missed you and how sorry I am. I'm gonna explain everything right now but first off, I have to address the book and all of your constant support. Because you guys continue to shock me, 137K READS?!?!?!! WHAT?!! ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?? THAT MANY OF YOU LIKE MY BOOK!!??? I literally cannot even process any of this, it physically shocks me, like I love you guys. I don't know how this is possible, I don't know how all of you could possibly want to read my writing and enjoy it, thank you so so so so much my loves.

Now onto the real shit ... "Aaliyah where the fuck have you been and why have you not updated this book since September?" You must be asking. And to answer that I say, "Shit did happen."

Guys so much has happened, I've moved, before that I was living in a hotel sort of ummm, u know homeless LOL. I had online school with too many art classes and loads of unpacking and getting a new puppy to basically mother - yeah I'm a fucking mom now - and losing friends and going through a whole spiritual ass journey with a new mindset and i also got two tattoos in the process, just WOW so much has happened. And you don't understand how much I missed being able to just sit down and write for you guys. But here I am! I just came on here yesterday and I reread everything I got to create and see everything you guys write back to me. And again it's so crazy to me.

But yeah that was my life.

Now I'm in my second semester of college and I'm still holding on lol, I've settled in and moved in, although there is still some stress there. I feel a little more sane finally and that's a lot because I've been going crazy with everything since October. But as for this book, as for my continuation of writing, here's the plan.

I owe it to you guys to finish this book! So that's what I'm going to do! I plan to make a whole different ending from what I was planning before I left, to start fresh. I have another Harry fanfic that I started writing before I left too and I really want to publish that too, because to be quite honest, I AM SO MUCH MORE EXCITED ABOUT THAT STORYLINE LOL I THINK YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LOVE IT !! But yeah, Sunny will be back! Keep an eye out this week for a new chapter.

And give me some time to get back into the flow of everything. Thank you guys so much for understanding and being able to keep supporting me and the story. I see all of your comments and your support never fails to make me smile. Thank you, thank youuuuu! I love you guys.

I'll see you guys soon!

p.s. idk why but here's my face, I figure why not put a face to my writing and who I am. which btw im Aaliyah if we haven't met, comment your names, especially if I see you regularly in the comments, let me get to know you guys! maybe I can even include a small chapter with some things about me and u guys can comment things too! :)

 which btw im Aaliyah if we haven't met, comment your names, especially if I see you regularly in the comments, let me get to know you guys! maybe I can even include a small chapter with some things about me and u guys can comment things too! :)