twenty nine

Walk through fire for you.
Marina Young's POV

     "What if they're mad at me?" I ask him, a frown lingering behind my words

"What if they're mad at me?" I ask him, a frown lingering behind my words. "I haven't spoken to them in four months, Harry." I tell him and when I glance at him, Harry looks at me then back to the front of us where we began to walk into the studio. I had a week free before the chaos of after-album started in my life. It was all exciting and terrifying to say the least. But it felt like I had better situations I have made in problems when Harry wanted me to go to work on the album with him. Even if I had my doubts of showing my face to the team.

"Sunny baby, why would anyone in their right mind be mad at you?" He questions as his hand holds mine. I frown, a line forming between my eyebrows when I shrug my shoulders.

"They have a right to be." I inform him and then Harry stops us right before we open the doors to the recording studio, a place that felt like home but ironically had felt so far away from it as well.

"Sunny," He says, using his hands to cup my face. "Not one person in that room is mad at you because they don't have a reason to be." Harry lets me know. "And I can promise you that too."

Within a couple of seconds I nod, feeling slightly better but still consumed by nerves as Harry smiles sympathetically. He places a kiss to the middle of my forehead before he intertwines our fingers again. Harry then uses his free hand to pull back on the door and then we are engulfed into his world. My heart beats rapidly when I notice the way Mitch turns his head first as his eyes land on me. Immediately a smile overcomes his lips when he stands up quickly. "SUNNY!" He shouts and then make his way toward me speedily. I can't help but grow the same smile when he does. Within moments his arms are wrapped around me when I let go of Harry and hug him too.

"Fuck Mitch," I say into his chest. "I missed you." I let him know when we let go after I speak. He grins as he shakes his head. I can't help but feel a little emotional at the lack of Mitchel Rowland in my life for the past four months.

"I could have swore someone said Sunny." I hear her voice. "Are we talking about the weather or?" Suddenly her face is in my sight when she gasps and covers her mouth. Right away I'm rushing toward Sarah with a laugh as I embrace her tightly. Immediately I feel tears brim my eyes when she holds me back, laughing as well when we sway as we hug each other. "Oh my god you're here." Sarah mentions only to me when I nod, my smile beginning to hurt my cheeks.

"Ive missed you, I've missed you, I've missed you." I repeat and we pull apart to look at each other before we bring each other in one more time. "Stop you're gonna make me cry." I admit.

"You're gonna make me cry." Sarah says in return and we both laugh.

"Feeling a little left out." I hear Harry comment and when we stop hugging each other Sarah still keeps me close when she rests her arm around my shoulder. I watch her kind smile.